Hey You, Pinterest Manager! Are you looking for ways to up your Pinterest Campaigns for your PRs and marketing? And how would you like to be introduced to some of the best tools?
This article shall present them to you!
To get significant results from Pinterest, you need to create pins several times a day. According to Tailwind, they found that their users pin approx. 28 times a day on average. These marketers are serious about building their own presence on Pinterest.
As a Pinterest Manager competing with these PRs and marketers at the same level, you should pin at a similar frequency; else, your pins will be lost among the many thousands of pins of these users.
Pinning several times might help get you more exposure, traffic, and of course, more followers.
And for these, may we suggest scheduling tools to make sure your pins go out at regular intervals? Of course, pinning regularly is useless without the thought of growing your followers’ base.
For this article, we discuss some top tools used by many Pinterest Manager. Hopefully, these provide greater insights into how you could use them to more effectively utilise Pinterest for your marketing and PR needs!
The world wide web is huge, and yet you had stumbled on my site looking for something. I hope you find it as we had taken huge efforts to create them. Best of all, its FREE! Hence, some of our content may include affiliate links (i.e. whenever you click on the links and purchase, I earn a small commission at no extra costs to you!). No worries! Some of these links may look like phishing, but I assure you they are not! Lastly, the affiliation does not affect my reviews towards them. Enjoy!
Top Pinterest Tool
Scheduling & Publishing Automation
Leads & Traffic Building
Reporting & Dashboard
Design & Creative Development
Tailwind is undoubtedly the most comprehensive Pinterest scheduling tool. It also provides detailed analytics for the PRs and marketers to track their performance along with scheduling pins. They now offer Instagram scheduling as well, but it was initially made for Pinterest.
One of my preferred Tailwind features is suggested pins, which highlights pins related to the one you’ve just added. You can start adding these suggestions with a single click, or in case you don’t find anything interesting to pin from here, just click the refresh button, and newer pins will appear.
The next excellent feature is Tailwind Tribes. It’s otherwise a ‘Triberr’ for Pinterest or Pinterest group boards where you can either create your own tribes and invite others or join tribes created by others. Despite its upsides, Tailwind currently works with Pinterest and Instagram at the moment.
- Pinterest scheduling, analytics tracking, and resharing. Suitable if using to manage only one profile.
- No time limit free trial. $9.99 per month on annual plan. 1 user and 1 profile.
Viraltag is another excellent Pinterest scheduling tool, which is more of a visual marketing tool. You can use Viraltag to schedule other social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr.
Viraltag makes it easy for any Pinterest Manager to add images to other social media platforms by integrating itself with platforms like Dropbox, Google Drive, and Flickr. You can also transfer photos from social media like Facebook and Instagram. Most importantly, it has integration with Canva, allowing you to create images right from it to Pinterest.
So, if you’re looking for a whole suite of visual social media scheduling tools, Viraltag is the perfect option. Still, you might need to complement it with some extra tools like Buffer Publish or Hootsuite, enabling you to schedule text updates (without images) and links.
- Pinterest scheduling, analytics tracking, and resharing. Great value for managing up to 10 profiles.
- 14 days free trial followed by $24 per month on annual plan. 1 user and 10 profiles.
SocialPilot is another convenient Pinterest scheduling, as well as an automation tool.
What makes Social Pilot valuable for your business? It helps you drive more traffic, grow your followers, and increase engagement on Pinterest.
- An ideal scheduling tool to share Pins on the Pinterest Boards.
- Create images directly with the inbuilt app.
- Possibility to schedule GIF and video Pins for greater engaging content.
- Analytics and engagement tracking reveals insights into popular date and time for scheduling amongst others.
- Pin scheduling, publishing, image creation, and analytics. A good all-in-one.
- $30 per month, 25 profiles, 3 team members and Priority Support (below 4 hours) >> Where to find such deal elsewhere??
IFTTT is yet another powerful Pinterest tool for PRs and marketers. It has a collection of small and useful applets that let you complete your sharing tasks on Pinterest by accessing its website of app. What exactly are applets again and can what IFTTT can do for your business? Nah, actually more for your role as a Pinterest Manager. It just helps you do more and do better!
Applets are small programs embedded in IFTTT which IFTTT uses to help in the automatic sharing and backing up of pins, in turn prevent losing of ‘likes’ records of the pins. See full list of Applets HERE.
- Automatically pin new Instagram of a particular hashtag.
- Automatically pin new WordPress post of a particular category.
- Auto tweet when a new Pin is added to your Pinterest board.
- Synced every new photo from Flickr to your Pinterest board.
- Automatically share your YouTube videos to Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook pages.
- Back up all new Pins to Google Drive via file upload from URL.
- Lightweight Pin sharing across channels with backup features.
- Free forever to create 3 applets of your own and possibility to turn on unlimited number of applets.
- Timely pop-ups on your site pages.
- Beautiful and mobile-friendly pop-up designs.
- Various customization options on the pop-up to match marketer’s needs
- Analytics tracks growth and engagement allowing for data-driven decision making.
- Grow subscriber base via email and increase Pinterest followers.
- 30-day free trial followed by $9 per month forever.
6. SurveySparrow via Zapier
Well, we know that if we can integrate an app with Zapier, or any other integration platform, we can really enhance it. But that’s not our point. This Pinterest tool here is a particular mention, and of course, it is not possible to try out all integrations. Hence here, SurveySparrow is a good Pinterest tool to support your leads and traffic building with survey. You can do all sorts of survey with SurveySparrow such as getting feedback for your pins, garnering interest for future pins, or even establishing your pins relation to purchase. The latter will help the Pinterest Manager selling things in Pinterest. Regardless, read on.
- Trigger a Survey Upon Certain Circumstances
- Generate New Pins from Survey Responses
- Collect Personal Data from Followers to Tailor Campaigns
- Make Use of Surveys to Interact with Followers and Make Viewing Your Boards All the More Fun!
- Using surveys to understand your audiences so as to create an even more personalised experience for follower-building and possibly leads, or conversion.
- Free for up to 3 10-question surveys, and 50 responses per month. After which, US$ 19 per month. Students get 50% discount while NGOs get 15% off.
- 100 tasks and 5 connections (Zaps) all for free every month. Thereafter, plans start from US$ 19.99 per month for 750 tasks and 20 connections.
This Pinterest tool here is a widget. However, implementing it into your Pinterest is totally no-code and easy. Although you can use it for most other popular social media platforms as well if you like, even TikTok, Etsy, and Twitch. Nonetheless, it will be worth it to incentivise your Pinterest marketing campaigns with a giveaway contest. Afterall, who doesn’t like freebies without any spending? Here is an example.
- Run Contests, Giveaways, & Sweepstakes in 30+ Platforms
- Obtain New Leads with Submissions
- Gain New Followers When Visitor ‘Follow’ to Gain Additional Entries for the Contest
- Collect Visitor and Follower Data for Insights
- Ignite Your Brand with New Contest Every Now & then!
- Organise giveaway contest in Pinterest while driving traffic, gain new followers and engagements for your pins.
- Free plan only allows Pinterest ‘Visit’ to gain contest entry. Paid plans begin from US$ 25/mo on an annual subscription.
The next Pinterest tool we are going to introduce is a very powerful one. While other Pinterest management tool collects analytics on their own, this tool brings all of them for visualisation and/or reporting on a platform of your choice. This tool is Supermetrics. Using this tool will save you lots of time as a Social Media Manager. Of course, you are not just a Pinterest Manager, right? Above all, it has a few ready templates for your dashboard. For example, for Google Data Studio, you can view all of them Here. Beautiful and neat, isn’t it? Read on.
- Aggregate Advertising Data from Various Sources into Data Studio, Google Sheets, Excel, or Google Analytics
- The Sources Can Include Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Snapchat, Twitter, Microsoft Ads, HubSpot, Ahrefs, and Many More, on Top of Pinterest
- Auto Data Collection on a Daily Basis
- Ready Templates Support Visualisation, Reporting, and Data-Driven Decision-Making.
Automating the collection of all advertising data for storage and reporting. Total time saver, and productivity booster!
Pricing (Microsoft Excel)
- Starts from 59 EUR/mo for 1 data source, from 10 source accounts. 14-Day free trial available.
We actually want to stop here but can’t help feeling its lacking somewhere. We know other ‘Pinterest marketing’ blogs probably mention Canva too, and its totally well deserved! In fact, we use Canva too! So, we just wish to write a short one on this superb online design tool. If you want to know more about what Canva can do for your design needs, read our review Here.
- Create New or Edit Existing Pins Easily with Drag-and-Drop Editor
- Customise from Over 250k Free Templates, or 2k+ Pinterest-Specific Ones
- Further Personalisation with Hundreds of Thousands Stock Graphics
- Collaborate with Other Team Members Over Cloud with Permission Setting & Link Sharing
- Integrates with Pinterest to Allow Edit from Pins & Posting Directly
Design and create all sorts of beautiful and consistent pins all at no costs!
Free with 5GB storage. Free for non-profits and K12 teachers and students too! Plans from SGD 17.98/mo/pax.
You can easily add these tools to your routine at zero or low costs to up your Pinterest campaigns. With some tools offering the power of analytics, it will definitely help your campaigns as you move towards a culture of data-driven decision making. So, try these out and see your PR and Marketing efforts reach further then before with Pinterest!
There are many other Good Pinterest Tools out there. Share your experience of one such tool with us and the many Pinterest Manager reading by leaving a COMMENT below.
Do you enjoy Pinterest as much as we do? SHARE this article with that Pinterest Fan!
Don’t forget to HASHTAG #pinterest #DonutAtwork