TestGorilla: Business Development Representative
via We Work Remotely
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- €30,000 – €35,000 OTE + share appreciation rights (SARs)
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year
- Learning and development budget: 3.5% of salary
The job in a nutshell
You will inspire them about the value of pre-screening tests and skills-based hiring instead of outdated CV screening. You will be responsible for growing the opportunity pipeline by generating qualified leads, identifying high-potential customers and preparing a detailed handover to the Product Advisor and Account Executive teams.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Execute outbound prospective initiatives to generate interest in our services or recruiting approach
- Reach out to high potential target accounts with multi-channel approach (email, social, call etc.) Meet or exceed BDR targets
- Contact and inspire prospects on benefits and value of pre-hiring tests and the unique characteristics of TestGorilla
- Objection handling of prospects
- Qualify the needs of prospect
- Iterate and improve our data-driven and scalable campaigns
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results
- Collaborate with your teammates to develop targeted lists and messaging strategies to drive opportunities
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission of to put 1 billion people in dream jobs
- You are aligned with our values
- You have strong written communication skills
- You are results-driven and have a mindset to beat targets
- You are naturally curious and eager to learn in a high-growth environment
- You build strong relationships with customers through active listening, energetic phone skills and strong writing skills
- You are a critical thinker that can apply that skill on the spot in objection handling
- You have good time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling You are looking forward to being part of a team that applies self-critical thinking in an open culture to develop others
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and thrive in the fast-paced environment of an early-stage startup that is operating remotely around the globe
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and/or a fast-growing startup
- You have a track record of overachieving (commercial) targets
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free. I took one too and I enjoyed it!
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.