Kee Technology Solutions: Technical Sales Consultant (100% Remote, Must sit in TX)
via We Work Remotely
*Candidate must sit in Texas
We provide a simple system of email marketing drips, automation, organization, and training for real estate teams who use the CRM called Follow Up Boss.
We’re a remote company with a US-based team.
Currently, with a team of three full-time employees and three part-time employees, we’re looking to hire our first Sales Representative!
Hours: 32 hours/week | 4 days per week (M, TU, TH, F)
We don’t just claim to be customer-centric – we live it. The proof is in our online reviews.
Why Work Here?
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
- No red tape or pointless meetings
- $45K salary during training, then increased after you’re independent, health insurance and 14 days paid holiday, four-day work week, completely remote position, 32 hrs a week.
This Role Is For You If…
- You’re a people person who can build rapport instantly
- You’re a self-starter who can take initiative on new projects and ideas and run with them
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit: we are a small, agile team that constantly improves processes
- You would describe yourself as patient, empathetic, and having a good sense of humor
- You’re independent, self-motivated, and can stay efficient and productive without someone looking over your shoulder all day long
- Superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanor).
- You consider yourself tech savvy and efficient with SaaS applications
- You are genuinely excited when you help others hit their goals
- Great problem-solving skills, taking a consultative approach to find the best solutions
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset.
- Based in the USA, quiet home office with fast internet, fast computer, and comfortable being on camera, screen sharing, and Zoom.
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role (Support or Sales)
- Familiar with tech tools like Zoom, slack and can learn/use new tech apps quickly
Your responsibilities will include:
- Your #1 priority would be performing discovery zoom calls with potential clients
- Calling & emailing clients proactively to follow up
- Compiling feedback and ideas to help our CEO continue to improve our service
- Learn the Follow Up Boss software & product offerings to be effective in the position
- Learn the setup we provide real estate agents.
- Complete all position-specific success tasks, setup, and initial training
- Shadow training Zoom calls
- Begin creating documentation for the sales representative & commonly asked questions in Slab.
- Answer emails on your own
- Read books: Exactly How to Sell, Exactly What to Say, The Work Before the Work
- Take over calling follow-up & reach outs to potential clients
- Take on sales calls independently
- Take on Zoom calls independently – about 4-5 hrs a day
- Offer audits of potential client accounts