Client Accelerators: Inside Sales Representative
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: United States
Are you a super driven salesperson who loves helping businesses bring in more leads, booked calls, and ultimately sales all while having uncapped income potential?
Then please read on…
We run a paid advertising agency called Client Accelerators that specializes in helping info product owners, coaches, consultants, and online businesses scale to 7 and 8 Figures online using our proprietary Media Buying, Creative, and Tracking abilities.
In the last 4 years we’ve scaled to over $5 Million Dollars in Annual Revenue and were recently ranked #207 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America.
Our mission is simple, we produce 150 – 400%+ returns on every dollar invested into paid advertising by working with us. In the past 4 years alone we’ve spent over $102 Million Dollars on Paid Ads and have produced over $250 Million in sales for our clients.
About this position:
Our Inside Sales Representative role is responsible for taking inbound booked appointments and turning them into agency clients.
Your calendar will be filled with 3-4 appointments a day, 5 days a week from our ads, email list, and referral partners.
A lot of these prospects are already pre-sold on what we do, know the Client Accelerators brand, and just need help making the right decision on which traffic sources to run and how to scale.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for the achievement of individual monthly and annual sales quotas
- Responsible for working collaboratively to support the achievement of overall quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Close prospects into various different agency retainers
- Acquire new clients from a variety of lead sources including hot, warm and cold leads from marketing campaigns, partnerships and events
- Use personal and company platforms to find and create opportunity
- Effectively deliver compelling sales presentations/demos
- Effectively communicate with and sell to clients by identifying business challenges and requirements
- Address client challenges by presenting, demonstrating and persuasively communicating the value of the solution
- Responsible for weekly reporting on sales activity and performance
- Navigate key decision makers to build awareness within organization
- Provide valuable feedback from clients to identify blockers and anticipate future market needs
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Represent company at industry related trade shows, company sponsored events and in market acquisition trips
- $100,000 in NEW Monthly Total Contract Value Closed (minimum).
- This is 4-6 deals closed a month depending on average deal size
- Based on a 6% closing ratio, this means you’ll approximately need to be taking 60 live calls per month.
- 6% Minimum “Live Call” Closing Ratio
- You will be expected to enroll a minimum of 6% of “live calls” (Live calls are people on your calendar who pick up the phone. Calculated by total calls minus no shows).
- Daily Execution of Team & Administrative Tasks
- In addition to driving NEW revenue, you will have a minimal amount of team & administrative tasks.
The skills/qualifications we are looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years experience preferably in B2B sales environment
- Experience with Hubspot
- Proven track record of sales achievement
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision-making
- Aggressive drive to achieve high targets – results oriented
- Strong accountability and commitment to excellence
- Energetic phone presence and excellent active listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to influence external/internal stakeholders
- Future-forward thinker who is comfortable bridging the gap between traditional property management mindsets and the future of their business
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Ability to discern priorities and manage multiple requests with ease
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously while staying available to other team members
- Excellent communication skills including fundamental presentation skills and ability to articulate ideas clearly and appropriately to influence others
- Ability to travel is required
- 2 Month Base Draw to get you trained
- After 2 months, you go to straight commission which is 20% of first month retainer payment – Our retainers range from $7,500 all the way up to $25,000 a month.
- This allows our best reps to make 6 figures plus in their very first year, and allow them to eventually grow to a $175 – $250,000 a year earner.
- 4 Calls per day / 20 wk / 80 month
- @ 6% call → close ratio = 5 closes
- @ $10,000 average monthly retainer = $2,000 commish per
- $10,000 base commission a month
What’s In It For You
- 100% Remote – work from anywhere you’d like
- Competitive Compensation – Our top sales rep makes $15 – $20,000 a month
- A culture where you’re forced to level up
- Access to $100,000+ worth of training materials – You will get access to all of our training we give media buyers, salespeople, and more that we’ve spent the last 4 years developing