Circle: Sales Manager
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: New York
Circle is building the all-in-one community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think “Shopify for creator/brand-led communities”. We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions, courses, members, and content all into one place.
We’re looking for our first Manager, Sales. The Manager, Sales is a key leadership position at Circle responsible for hiring, and coaching a team of Account Executives to hit aggressive revenue targets.
This is role is a rare opportunity. You could be the first Sales Manager of a high growth startup with a BIG vision.
This is a 100% remote role. We’re now a fully remote team of 83 (and growing!) based in the U.S., Colombia, Portugal, India, Argentina, Slovenia, and other countries. We have a preference for candidates in U.S. and European time zones.
Check out our Careers page for more information about us.
- You lead and coach a highly productive and efficient team of Account Executives. Recruiting, hiring, training, mentoring, daily management, KPI and metrics reviews.
- You have solid sales chops. You are good at discovery, demo, positioning, and negotiation. You like to help reps pull deals across the line.
- You run weekly 1-on-1s with each direct report to help them overcome roadblocks and chart their long-term career growth
- You enjoy listening to calls and making sales coaching a daily exercise with verbal and written feedback.
- You like to build training content and come with your own playbook for how to run a successful transactional sales process.
- You have a systematic approach to performance management, from daily coaching to written performance reviews.
- You enjoy coming up with creative and motivating commission structures.
- You are a data nerd. You like running reports in the CRM (Hubspot), building dashboards and proposing new processes to create important data. You tend to have google sheets to map
- You build strong internal partnerships with cross-functional teams inside and beyond the Sales organization, including Sales, Product, Marketing, Revenue Operations
- You really get to know your team. You care about them as people not employees. You care about their life outside of work. You want nothing more for them to be happy. You work harder than your team and you have their back.
Who we’re looking for
- You have 2+ years of sales management experience in a high growth SaaS organization with a transactional sales model.
- You have 4+ years of sales experience as an individual contributor. Ideally, in a transactional sales role.
- You have worked at a product-led growth company in the past, and have a strong opinion on what developing a world-class sales motion inside a product led organization looks like.
- You have experience building processes in CRM and have worked with systems for tracking and leveraging produce usage data.
- You are a team player with a high level of integrity and desire to assist your team – you can be flexible (roll up your sleeves at first) as your team scales.
- You’re resourceful – you may not have all the answers, but you know how to find them