Business Processes Senior Consultant – SAP MM (Bangalore, IN, 560103)
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
What you’ll do
- Independently handle large implementation projects and lead team to deliver an outcome following SAP Activate methodology.
- Warehouse Management knowledge is preferred
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage fit-to-standard workshops / meetings with internal and external clients
- Responsible for defining the scope of a project / opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines
- Participating in RFP discussions and estimating under guidance of a Bid Manager
- Creative source of ideas and solutions to address problems
- Lead various practice/organizational initiative
- Be a thought leader and motivate team members
What you bring
- Degree in Engineering (BE, BTech)
- SAP Certified in S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement
- Minimum 5 full life cycle SAP implementations with 1 S/4HANA Conversion experience
- Strong knowledge in S/4HANA Procurement and Inventory Management solution
- Good integration knowledge with other components within SAP (FI / CO / SD / PS / PP / QM/ WM)
- Expertise in handling CVI and mandatory logistics conversion tasks
- Strong integration knowledge with Ariba
- Strong Procurement Fiori apps knowledge
- Strong client-facing experience
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Mobility – candidate must be ready to travel to project locations (especially short term)
- 14+ years of SAP S/4HANA Procurement experience
- Demonstratable leadership experience
- Demonstratable thought leadership experience
- Preferred India Localization / GST knowledge
- Preferred knowledge of Ariba, Fieldglass, Central Procurement & PCE
- Preferred Knowledge on SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud solution and SAP Innovation portfolio
- Awareness and knowledge on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Block Chain functional use cases will be desirable
Meet your team
Digital Supply Chain practice within SAP Solution Delivery Centre helps our customers in their journey towards Intelligent Enterprise, S/4 Digital core, Innovation and S/4 Cloud in the areas of supply chain and logistics.
To address requirements in the areas of S/4HANA Procurement both in greenfield & conversion projects we need candidates who are experts in SAP Procurement solutions related areas at SAP Solution Delivery Center. Exposure to multiple procurement solutions like Ariba, Fieldglass, Central Procurement & multiple deployment models like on-prem, PCE and public cloud is an added advantage.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 359828 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.