TestGorilla: International Expansion Manager
via We Work Remotely
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- Competitive salary + share appreciation rights (SARs)
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year
- Learning and development budget: 3.5% of salary
The job in a nutshell
We are responsible for the translation and cultural adaptation of everything TestGorilla creates, from our scientifically designed skills tests (ranging from coding to personality and cognitive ability tests) to beautiful user interfaces and marketing campaigns that attract customers worldwide.
Our work is not just about translation, it’s about providing our customers and candidates with an experience that feels local.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Creating, managing and growing the International Expansion team
- Implementing and optimizing end-to-end localization workflows using our translation management tools and systems
- Managing localization projects and requirements across stakeholders
- Driving high-quality output from localization vendors and freelancers
- Managing independent projects within the program
- Working cross-functionally with TestGorilla stakeholders to identify critical business blockers and collaborate to solve and optimize these
- Identifying and managing project risk through prioritization, bug management, and any other means necessary
- Managing the localization budget for your projects by gathering data on the cost, timeliness, and quality of your projects
- Leading project kick-offs and meetings with cross-functional groups for planning
- Promoting international expansion to stakeholders
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to put 1 billion of people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You have experience leading a team of project managers
- You have a strong ability to balance hands-on execution and strategy
- You have a strong knowledge of industry-standard localization tools
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong analytical problem-solving skills
- You are proactive and innovative by nature
- You have strong attention to detail
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of iteration of an early-stage startup
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
- You are multilingual (for example, English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Dutch)
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions, faster and bias-free.
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea of whether you would be the perfect fit for this role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.