Paymentology: Advanced Support – Senior Manager (SE Asia or LatAm)
via We Work Remotely
As an Advanced Support – Senior Manager (LatAm or SE Asia), you will lead a team who are responsible for resolving the more technically challenging queries whilst also enabling the more junior members to achieve these outcomes themselves. We have an amazing Global Customer Support team ensuring that our enterprise customers around the globe receive world-class service of the highest level, and now we need you!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
This role will bring a strong level of ownership for your personal success in reaching your targets on a daily basis. You will go the extra mile to find creative solutions to accommodate customer requests and queries. As part of your role in this team, you will answer inbound calls and emails from customers in an efficient and timely manner. You will troubleshoot, negotiate and provide information and solutions to customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer care.
You will enjoy working in a dynamic fast paced environment where you are ready to step outside your comfort zone from time to time. We believe there is no failure, there are only opportunities to embrace and learn from new experiences as we move forward. This role will bring a high level of accountability and you will thrive under pressure.
You will be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with all of our users who are seeking your help or advice. Your communications skills are critical for strengthening the relationships with our users. You will have contact with users through inbound & Outbound calls, Chat and Email channels.
You are able to coach, mentor and lead a team or managers, providing help when they need it and bringing out their very best. You know how to provide feedback and manage performance. You are a perfect match to what we are looking for if you find yourself constantly striving for more and doing your best every day to achieve excellent results.
- Provide strong leadership that guides the team to think both tactically and strategically in the delivery of support.
- Be very customer focused with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Deliver results against a defined set of objectives that includes tactical metrics, strategic innovation, and cross functional collaboration between disparate organizations internally.
- Establish team OKRs and metrics to keep team members accountable
- Develop, implement, and maintain effective internal and external communication
- Identify and plan for future resourcing needs
- Recruit and on-board staff as required
- Ensure effective communication within the business by holding staff meetings, and Employee roundtables to provide clear and concise direction;
- Develop and maintain effective management of staffing, training, coaching, performance standards, and supervision.
- Provide development to all levels of employees from Advisor to manager level, ensure successful succession planning within the operation;
- Ensuring targeted service and performance standards are achieved or exceeded.
- Manage metrics, customer satisfaction, and reporting on statistical performance levels related to the business.
- Develop analytic, strategic and technical resources to meet client expectations and ensure satisfaction.
- Manage escalations and collaborate with peers.
- Engage directly with customers (external and internal) as required to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ancillary project management.
- Ensure employee satisfaction, engagement and proactive retention
- Take ownership by coordinating the feedback to the customer where analysis is required from other implementation and development departments
The role is diverse especially as you’ll be working with global clients and partners across multiple continents. In order to achieve this, you’ll first need to become familiar with transaction processing concepts. Agents receive and give training to colleagues across departments on a regular basis, thus you will be receiving extensive support.
What it takes to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and/or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum 7-10 years of management experience leading a global customer service organization.
- 10+ years of professional experience in support or engineering in finance and/or technology.
- A proven track record of delivering exceptional service for customer
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, written, oral communication and presentation skills required
- Experience building, operating and enhancing 24x7x365 customer support teams.
- Experience working cross-functionally and articulating complex problems clearly.
- A passion and talent for writing along with excellent verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional business acumen coupled with high emotional intelligence
- Excellent coaching skills required
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrated success in creative problem solving, finding viable alternative solutions to keep the customer’s issues resolved
- You Possess the ability to translate incidents into a systematic improvement in systems and processes.
- Team player skills to collaborate inside and outside the organization to achieve team and product success
- You have a Player/Coach mindset
- Open-mindedness, willingness to learn, and ability to fail fast to keep progress moving forward
- Passion to engage in solving customer issues and helping them succeed
- Experience with Postman or relevant tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English – to ensure customer issues and resolutions are understood, translated and documented accurately
- Working knowledge of Linux Commands, SQL scripts.
- Knowledge on DevOps automation tools is a plus i.e. Jenkins, ELK, DataDog, Terraform etc.
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. You can look forward to working with a diverse, global team where Paymentologists at all levels play an important part in our global mission to advance the world through payments and make a difference on a global scale.