Closers IO: Independent Sales Associate
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Scottsdale, Arizona
The Independent Sales Associate’s responsibilities include building and sustaining strong working relationships with customers, promptly submitting purchase orders for processing, and continually meeting or exceeding sales targets.
Independent Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Generating leads and scheduling meetings with potential and existing customers.
- Taking scheduled meetings to present company products and closing the sale.
- Negotiating pricing and other terms of sale.
- Filling out necessary paperwork and obtaining customers’ info to finalize each sale.
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Providing exceptional after-sales service to customers by contacting them to inquire into whether they are satisfied with company products.
- Monitoring industry competition by researching competitors’ products, pricing, and product success.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven sales experience.
- The ability to work independently.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.