Clarity Movement: Regional Account Manager – US
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Berkeley, California
You will work to understand the specific air monitoring needs of governments, communities, researchers, B2B partners in your territory, and, where else applicable. Provide Clarity’s Sensing-as-a-Service air quality monitoring solutions, to support their air quality management goals through direct sales or coordination with one of Clarity’s channel partners.
Likewise, you will collaborate with Clarity’s amazing Customer Success Management (CSM) Team on existing projects to assess opportunities for project expansions.
This role is well-suited to someone who is an excellent listener, proactive, organized, and flexible. Your sales drive is matched by your commitment to solving one of the world’s greatest environmental issues and improving lives all around the world.
- Identify, develop, and manage accounts using a consultative approach to include sales and pipeline calls, solution development, proposals, contracting, and building relationships.
- Manage a full sales cycle, build a robust pipeline, and effectively forecast revenue in your territory.
- Create effective sales and development strategies to meet or exceed revenue targets in new customer acquisitions and expansion of current accounts.
- Managing current customers through their renewal process.
- Outbound prospecting for new customers and lead generation, to highlight our product features and solution benefits.
- Coordinate with sales and business development leadership on key accounts to identify and manage expansion opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team on identifying potential project case studies and other content development opportunities
- Collect product market feedback to determine how we can better serve our clients and improve our products
- Build air quality, and industry presence through trade shows, networking, and industry associations.
- 2+ years of successful sales experience working with or selling ambient air quality monitoring solutions. Will consider candidates with exceptional ambient air quality knowledge and experience over sales experience.
- Demonstrated commitment to and/or working history in the environmental sector, air quality preferred. Knowledge of sensor technology is a plus.
- Strong sense of responsibility and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable and forward-thinking
- Very detail oriented and highly organized
- Willingness to accept a high degree of uncertainty, jump in and help wherever needed, get hands dirty, and wear multiple hats on a fast-moving team
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- A desire to roll up your sleeves to build a great company that is making a measurable impact on the global air pollution and climate change crises.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science or Business; preferred
- Strong understanding on air quality monitoring
- B2G Sales Experience
- Experience working in the IoT-space
- Experience working at a growth-stage startup
Terms of Employment
- Full-time, exempt position
- Some travel expected, less than 10-20% to include client visits, tradeshows, and company offsite
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Clarity offers a robust benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, flexible paid time off, a 401(k) program, and additional funds for the costs of working from home
- Reports to the Director of Sales
- Location: This is a fully remote, work-from-home position. Clarity Movement has no central office but staff collaborates extensively via video call meetings. The candidates must furnish their own quiet office space for meetings. Clarity Movement provides a computer and other basic office equipment to ensure you are set up for being able to work comfortably, along with additional funds for the costs of working from home.