Business Processes Consultant – SAP MII/ME & SAP Digital Manufacturing Cloud (DMC) (Bangalore, IN, 560103)
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Within SAP Success Delivery Centre, we are looking for an experienced Business Process Consultant with proven experience in delivering successful E2E Customer Centric projects in the area of SAP DMC, SAP MII and SAP ME.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Business Process Consultant Consultant, you must possess deep product expertise/business experience and the ability to lead implementation/development projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting SAP’s Manufacturing Industry customers with SAP Implementation/Development in the areas of SAP DMC, SAP MII & SAP ME.
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects/ Conversion projects
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients. Help customers to adopt/evaluate the fitment of SAP Best Practices
- Ability to create Process Definition Document / Design Document (PDD/BDD) and Business Process Procedure (BPP) for the solutions provided, Functional specification documents etc.,
- Providing creative ideas/solutions to address customer problems/pain points
- Work on customer proposals with Bid Management Team, Sales and Delivery Teams, create the necessary value-proposition and package the service offerings that makes it a winning deal
- We would like to provide an equal opportunity to all the candidates who come from Development, Consulting, Industry, Domain, End- User community, experience in other related products and other technology areas who have an aspiration to make a mark in SAP transformational story driven by our S/4HANA as the Digital Core (Digital Industry, Digital LOB, S/4 Industry Cloud, Business Process Intelligence and Modelling, Public Cloud Solution).We are looking to hire candidates with right attitude who have a passion to excel
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s Degree – Master’s degree preferred but not required.
- Must have experience in the MII core areas of building Queries, Business Logic Transactions, Plant Information Catalog, SSCE, SAP OEE module, and Interface to SAP ECC/S4HANA
- Must have experience in DMC core areas of application configuration, BOM, Routing, Data Collection, Resource Orchestration, Shopfloor Designer, Insights and Interface to SAP SCC/S4HANA
- Experience in gathering business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs, performing necessary SAP MII/SAP DMC configurations, writing detail specifications for development of custom programs, testing, co-ordination of transports to production and post go live support
- Knowledge of shop-floor systems, including Automation Control Systems, SCADA and Historians integration
- Must have experience in SAP UI5 based application development.
- Must have a sound understanding of different Plant Landscapes, Integration Methodologies and Positioning of SAP MII and DMC
- Knowledge on Cloud Integration (CPI) is a definite plus
- 6 to 14 years of experience in SAP MII, SAP ME and SAP DMC
- Must have participated in at least 4-5 end to end implementations
- Must have experience in conducting explore workshops, writing scope document and technical design document
- Must have process knowledge from the Discreet Manufacturing and/or Process Industry
- Must have experience in the PCo setup for integration to shopfloor systems like SCADA, DCS, Historian, LIMS etc.
Location: Bangalore & Gurgaon
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 360788 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.