WorldRemit: Growth Marketing Manager (UK, Belgium, Poland, South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Senegal, Zimbabwe)
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
Who we are
We’re global, we’re growing and we’re going to need talent to keep up the pace. We’re making payments simpler for over 4m customers worldwide, in over 90 currencies. We’ve been around for 10 years, disrupting the market with a digital payment platform that aims to make sending money abroad as easy as sending a text message.
There’s almost 1,200 of us already hard at work and we love welcoming new people. We’ve got offices across the world, from London to Sydney and 15 locations in between – they’re open for business but right now lots of us are working from home. Want to be part of our global growth story – read on…
About the role
As a member of WorldRemit’s Growth team you will aim high, embrace challenges and always do what’s right; acting with integrity and building trust as you contribute to the company’s technical direction and long term decision making.
Delivering a hyper-relevant customer experience (app store / web) and allowing for frictionless referral experience is key to business growth at WorldRemit. We are looking for a growth marketing manager who will help deliver this by implementing best in class tooling, an agile experimentation process and clear best practices. As a growth marketer, you will play a key role in helping build the foundations of landing page testing and app store optimisation to supercharge revenue growth.
Word-of-mouth marketing is another critical aspect of business growth at WorldRemit. You will drive referral growth in several markets by improving the product experience and through experimenting with incentives.
We are looking for a Growth Marketer/MarTech manager with a strong understanding of the ad-tech space, A/B testing tools and the digital marketing ecosystem. We’re looking for someone who can work cross functionally with product, engineering and marketing. We’re looking for someone with both technical and commercial understanding of performance marketing.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Tech, you will:
- Work with analytics to design and measure experiments..
- Work with performance marketing managers to deliver the right web and app store experience for the right channels. .
- Drive significant value to the top-line and bottom line of the business by implementing conversion rate improvements (CRO) and increased app store visibility (ASO)
- Develop a playbook and cadence for experimentation.
- Work with Product/engineering to implement the right tools (eg. Optimizely, Storemaven, etc.)
- Work with Product and engineering to drive the backlog for our referral experience and incentives.
- Test various product features and incentives to deliver growth and profitability.
- Identify market level differences in customer experience and word-of-mouth marketing.
- Be able to communicate the cause and effect of experiments and initiatives to stakeholders.
What we’re looking for from you
- 3-5 years of previous experience in performance or growth marketing roles.
- Proven hands-on experience and technical knowledge working with tools like Optimizely.
- Proven experience with app acquisition and related KPIs / funnel.
- Ensure our app experience is set up for optimal customer experience and measurement (deep linking, product pages, QR codes)
- Strong understanding of ad-tracking, tagging and ad measurement ecosystem.
- Previous experience experimenting with app store testing.
- Previous experience with referral programs.
- Ability to work cross functionally, especially with various technical departments (Product, engineering, analytics, performance marketing)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to contextualise data.
- Strong prioritisation, organisational and communication skills.
- Have action bias.
What you’ll get from us
- Pension scheme offering 8% matched contributions
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years
- Recharge days, 4 per year, 1 day each quarter to use to relax, refresh and recharge
- Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme offering general advice and wellbeing support, 24/7, 365
- Life assurance worth 3x your salary
- Private medical and dental care plans
- Cycle to work scheme