Client Delivery Management Specialist (Dalian China, CN, 116023)
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
Meet your team
The Client Delivery Manager (CDM) serves as primary point of contact for SAP Cloud Customers of Enterprise Cloud Services, mainly focusing on HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC), S/4 HANA private cloud edition, S/4 HANA Cloud extended Edition, HANA Enterprise Cloud advanced Edition and Cloud Application Services (CAS).
The CDM drives end-to-end customer engagement from signature onwards, particularly customer onboarding, continuous service delivery, release and maintenance project initiation, architecture and governance coaching, relationship management, and renewal initiation.
Beside that the Client Delivery Manager is expected to maintain customer satisfaction through issue mitigation and escalation management, to build strong relationships with key customer stakeholders and helping customers maximize the value of their partnership with SAP.
Additionally, the CDM bears commercial responsibility for the engagement and creates upsell opportunities.
What you’ll do
- Conducts regular / quarterly business review meetings with the customer to discuss the service quality
- Delivers a quarterly balanced scorecard with KPI’s to ensure overall customer satisfaction (performance review)
- Proposes and discusses improvement potential
- Conducts service and business planning meetings to understands customer business needs
- explains aspects of SAP’s overall cloud strategy and the growing portfolio.
- to ensure adoption of S/4HANA and cloud standardization
- to drive transformation towards SAP Cloud Solutions
- Is accountable and orchestrates onboarding/transition projects
- Manages overall service/project delivery according to planned scope, budget and milestones
- Single point of contact for service and support requirements of the customer regarding SAP cloud solutions
- Supports delivery/operations teams to perform and drive root cause analysis to completion
- De-escalates critical customer situations
- Supports critical customer situations in conjunction with teams from Mission Control Center (MCC) and Operations Control Center (OCC) if applicable
- Supports the preparation of proposals, solution assessments and service scoping exercises (if applicable)
- Ensures feedback loop into development/operations unit
- Plans and manages customer release and maintenance activities (establish a customer IT calendar)
- Develops & implements quality plans for the customer
- Ensures service plan execution for Enhanced Managed Services and Cloud Application Services
- Creates and delivers monthly service reporting
- Identify upsell opportunities
- Collaborates with sales to ensure upsell and renewal (participate in the deal review meetings (if applicable)
- Enable & ensures customer satisfaction surveys
- Drive & reviews SLA service credit cases
- General overview of commercial responsibility (SLA credit vs. profit)
- Supports commercial change requests
- General overview of sizing / pricing of upcoming change requests
- Runs Cloud Application Services operating profit reviews
- Liaises with different SAP stakeholders involved in the accounts, to ensure success and integration with neighbored teams
What you bring
Experience & Language Requirements | Education | Professional Training & Certification
Experience & Language Requirements
- +3 years of work experience
- Excellent customer focus / Networking / Relationship Building
- Results-driven / Self-organized / Decision making
- Knowledge of one or more functional business processes (Logistic, Finance, etc.)
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Lean Fundamentals
- Infrastructure know-how and technical understanding
- Perspective on current IT trends
- Understand Cloud business and SAP Cloud models / solutions / operation processes
- Technical and application expertise for different cloud solutions (min. HEC & S/4 HANA)
- Understanding of escalation handling and procedures
- English and Japanese verbally and written
- minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalents in Business Administration, Computer Science, Technical Engineering, Economics or related field
- Professional Training & Certification
- ITIL knowledge and skills are beneficial (Foundation Level)
- Board Area / LoB Specific Additional Information
Key Areas of Responsibility | Additional Skills | Key Success Factors | Additional Requirements
- Quantitative Key Success Factors
- Knowledge sharing for best practice (identification in following projects)
- Contract Renewal
- Cost-efficient service delivery, adhere to budget
- Qualitative Key Success Factors
- Customer Satisfaction
- Meeting quality standards
- Improved customer relationships with LoB’s
- responsible for delivery of outcome of assigned projects or areas of responsibility
- internally recognized senior on complex technical and business matters.
- works on large, complex activities, using demonstrated creativity and expertise and applying specialist professional knowledge to deliver high quality results / technical solutions
- collaborates in devising long-term concepts
- may include team lead or supervisory responsibilities
- contributes independently, resolves complex issues in own specialist area (e.g. cross-functional or cross-country projects)
- works independently on topics while setting priorities having sole responsibility
- provides regular project status and updates
- decisions/solutions can enhance essentially current and future design and strategy
- enhance complex systems & processes
- advanced technical or business skills and special knowledge in one / several areas
- individuals with a customer focus have developed the acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations
- typically several year’s experience with increasing amount of responsibility in Project Management: Depending on LoB, has an PMI, Six Sigma or equivalent certification if in Six Sigma has green belt
- builds and maintains partnerships with internal and external customers and partners
- contributes actively to build common ground for cooperation
- communicates clear and conveying processes & policies in a way that others can understand
- communicates relevant messages in a timely manner and with constructive feedback to cross functional colleagues & managers
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 360275 | Work Area: Information Technology | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.