wearin': Cloud Engineer
via We Work Remotely
Our new cloud engineer should have the following skills:
– Experience on AWS platform.
– Experience with microservice-based architectures.
– Experience with observability.
– Comfortable in defining KPIs and metrics for a microservice from the design stage.
– Comfortable with serverless paradigm.
– Proficient in IaC using CDK AND Terraform.
– TDD approach in development.
– Comfortable in writing unit tests, integration tests, and E2E tests.
– Comfortable in working with CI/CD.
– Git proficiency.
– Analytical mindset.
– Used to document the code using living standards.
Deep experience in software industry best practices and processes and/or a strong entrepreneurial mindset are preferred.
An AWS Cloud Practitioner certificate (or above) is an added value to the successful applicant.
We offer a stimulating environment, focus on product, opportunities for growth and improvement, fully remote work and an attractive compensation package.