VONQ Test: Test Vacancy VONQ USA
via We Work Remotely
As we are growing dynamically and preparing for the future, we are now looking forward to welcoming our next Customer Relationship Manager in our Sales department.
Your responsibilities as Customer Relationship Manager
Engage, meet, present, connect and pitch. You’ll be working at the absolute forefront of recruitment marketing innovation, with a team that believes in doing things differently!
As Customer Relationship Manager you will be in charge of building new partnerships, working closely together with various departments within VONQ (Marketing, Product, Customer Success) in order to shape our strategy. Especially when it comes to growing business around our unique platform! You will represent VONQ, and make sure you convert your conversations into opportunities.
Your main responsibilities revolve around:
- Developing and implementing an international strategic sales development plan;
- Acquiring a deep understanding of your prospects’/customers’ needs, and educating them about our recruitment marketing solutions, using engaging storytelling techniques and case studies;
- Cross- and upselling existing customers through strategic account management;
- Representing VONQ at various meetups and industry events;
- Building strong relationships with international recruitment professionals;
- Using social selling techniques to build a name for yourself and VONQ in the international recruitment industry;
- Travelling – where possible – in order to meet your network face to face during events, knowledge sessions and prospect meetings.
This is a unique opportunity to grow together with VONQs international ambitions. You’ll have the benefits and security of being part of an established company, while enjoying the freedom, ownership and opportunities that characterise a startup environment. The best of both worlds!
How you fit the picture
Together, Ownership, Move Fast and Grow & Enjoy are our key company values. Besides that, to help us achieve our goals, we are also looking forward for you to bring:
- A natural ‘brand builder’ approach. It’s VONQ’s ambition to establish a name and build relationships across borders. You’ll need to be able to run a clear strategy to make it happen.
- Strong networking skills, so we can expand our network and business swiftly. You should be able to gather the right people around you (both internally and externally), and create a smooth sales flow.
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent thinking and working level;
- A minimum of 3 years’ Relationship Management/ Sales experience, preferably in the recruitment industry but definitely in a tech-oriented environment;
- Familiarity or experience working in the recruitment industry;
- Fluency in English and Dutch;
- A customer-centric sales approach, meaning you make sure to understand, educate and assist people, instead of just pitching and pushing;
- Entrepreneurial mindset: at VONQ we greatly value a positive self-starting and can-do attitude, #ownership and flexibility.
This position is based in Rotterdam and although we have a hybrid-working policy, the ideal candidates should live in The Netherlands with an easy commute to our office. #together
Why you can’t miss out on this opportunity
You will get an exciting chance to be part of our future. Next to this, we offer great things, such as:
- A competitive pay-check, quarterly performance bonuses and 8% holiday allowance of course;
- An iPhone, a Macbook and all gear you need to move fast, also for private use;
- Unlimited holidays (yes, you read that right!);
- Pension contribution;
- A generous reimbursement of your travel expenses;
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid model of office and home working;
- Contribution to your physical (gym subscription) as well as mental well-being (HeadSpace);
- Opportunities to learn new skills and take on new challenges #GrowAndEnjoy ;
- A fun team at a dynamic and fast-growing international tech company;
- Legendary company outings and activities.
Why not start by clicking on the ‘Apply‘ button right away?
Questions? Contact David at [email protected] .
We are VONQ!
Being recognised as a core leader in the recruitment technology space we’re offering our customers smart recruitment marketing solutions. Nearly 1,000 corporate clients across the globe, including companies such as Microsoft, Philips, Deloitte, Decathlon are making use of the VONQ products and services. In late 2019 we received the investment from Capital-D, a London-based private equity firm and by the end of 2020 we’ve acquired another leading technology company, called IGB.
We are truly making the best out of our organisational growth and it’s our mission to let our people be the most impactful they can be.