TriumphPay: Senior Data Engineer
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Dallas, TX
Are you the kind of person who likes working on a variety of challenging projects? Would you enjoy creating a data warehousing strategy then moving to help developers tune database access? Are you comfortable with both line of business reporting and also ETL and OLAP? If so, being a TriumphPay Senior Data Engineer might be the thing for you. We are looking for one person to help us solve our most challenging issues.
We are looking for people who can:
- Communicate strategically with other engineers.
- Manage gathering data from source systems and getting into a format to meet reporting needs
- Are notorious for popping the why stack.
- Determine long term data roadmap, including reporting and archival data.
- Work with LOB data exports on dashboards and other business intelligence.
- Understand the tradeoffs between technical, analytical and product needs and leads to solutions that take all of these needs into account
- Act as an expert to assist other teams in making intelligent data decisions.
Experience and education
- 5+ year’s data experience in a professional environment.
- E experience with one or more data analytics stacks.
- Experience reviewing code and making recommendations for improvement.
- Experience with agile implementation methodologies
- Experienced. Has designed and implemented entire analytics projects, not just individual stories.
- Curious. Isn’t content with the status quo and knows that we can always improve.
- Self-directed. Can work independently while prioritizing tasks.
- Collaborative. Works with others to improve solutions
- Empathetic. Designs are influenced by a deep understanding of the customers’ needs
- A strong communicator. Will proactively communicate issues and trade-offs with team members to support alignment and fast decision making.
- Be an outstanding developer. Recognized by peers as one of the best and the brightest developers they have worked with.