Tidio: Digital Copywriter (mid/senior)
via We Work Remotely
As a Digital Copywriter (mid/senior) you will be responsible for:
- Defining compelling and informative copy for main product pages, landing pages and case studies.
- Actively acquiring data through own research and talking to stakeholders.
- Continually testing and improving brand’s communication to show our prospective clients the value added from using Tidio.
- Speaking about technical terms in direct and human way explaining our product and its features.
- Measuring the impact of words to achieve the best quality of content and boost the conversion rate.
- Actively collaborating with the whole Web Presence team: marketing manager, designers and developers.
You are the perfect fit if you have:
- At least 2-3-years of experience in a similar job position.
- Proven experience in writing top-quality content in English for B2B industry (preferably a SaaS solutions-based company).
- Passion for copywriting and focus on professional development – you seek out best practices and follow trends in tech industry.
- Proactive and goal-oriented attitude – where others see obstacles, you see challenges.
- Believing in the power of research – thanks to it you will be able to create content aligned to our current needs.
- Openness to getting critical feedback without taking it personally – we work in a culture of trust and open communication.
- Fluency in English that enables you to write compelling copy for native-level audiences (bilingual, native, or C1/C2-level language skills preferred).
We would like to offer you:
- A real impact on the company’s growth.
- Competitive salary aligned to the market standards (B2B or a Contract of Employment).
- Work with a team that continually shares knowledge and is not afraid of testing new solutions.
- Great development opportunities – company-supported courses and conferences.
- Flexible working time – an optimum work-life balance is important!
- Possibility to work 100% remotely, use one of our two permanent offices (in Warsaw or Szczecin), or book a coworking space in your city.
- 26 days off guaranteed in a year.
- Individual work tools – Macbook Pro, Dell screen, JBL headphones? You can tailor your equipment to your needs.
- Multisport Card or MyBenefit Cafeteria – no extra charge.
- Premium medical care (Signal Iduna) – no extra charge.
- Mental wellbeing program – individual therapy sessions and resources for employees.
- Budget for individual English language classes.
- Free access to one of the most popular e-book/audiobook services.
- Regular integration events (company-wide meetings twice a year and team events).
- Discounts on Apple products.
- Our famous onboarding bagels on your first day.
Would you like to meet other Tidioers in person? Make sure to visit one of our sites in Szczecin (al. Wojska Polskiego 81) or in Warsaw (Varso Place on Chmielna 73 https://cic.com/warsaw)
What happens when you send your application?
- Phone call with the recruiter about the position and about the company,
- Interview with one of the managers about your experience,
- A recruitment assignment,
- Call with feedback on the task with additional questions,
- Offer and fireworks!
Don’t hesitate and apply right away! Please attach your CV and portfolio with chosen texts.
Would you like to learn more about us?
Check out an insightful conversation with our CMO, @Vytautas Juškevičius, on the Super Produktas podcast ➡️ https://open.spotify.com/episode/1zAutDpMokqxixlL31gIPp 🚀
A solid piece of knowledge and practical, ready-to-use advice guaranteed! 💡