TestGorilla: SEO Specialist
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
That growth is in part thanks to our extensive inbound marketing program. As we look to scale our efforts in 2022 and beyond, we’re looking for an SEO Specialist who’s passionate about joining our quest to help people land dream jobs.
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- €33,000 – €39,000 + Share appreciation rights (SARs)
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year
- Learning and development budget: 3,5% of salary
The job in a nutshell
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Create SEO content campaigns to drive leads, subscribers and organic traffic
- Perform SEO analysis, and provide SEO optimization briefs to in-house and third-party content contributors regularly
- Perform comprehensive keyword research including topical clustering and content mapping to support content planning and production activity
- Conduct technical SEO audits on the website and report on findings
- Provide hands-on support with SEO audit-related remedial works
- Provide regular support with SEO strategy, planning and execution
- Use analytic tools to evaluate success. Track, monitor and report on SEO campaign results on weekly and monthly bases
- Keeping up to date with relevant research and trends in SEO/digital marketing
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission of putting people in their dream jobs
- You are natively proficient in written English
- You are passionate about SEO
- You have technical On-Page and Off-Page SEO expertise
- You have hands-on experience in content marketing, including content formats and frameworks (and how to utilize them best)
- You have good time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of iteration of a hyper-growth startup
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
- You have experience with HR content
- You have experience with WordPress
- You have experience with link building
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free. I took one too and I enjoyed it!
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.