TestGorilla: Revenue Ops Specialist
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
I’m Tom, the CCO at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps teams make better hiring decisions, faster and bias-free.
Over the past year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth. More than 5,700 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way.
As we scale our efforts in 2022 and beyond, we’re looking for a Revenue Ops Specialist who’s passionate about Go To Market execution, operational efficiency and helping people land dream jobs.
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- Competitive salary + Share appreciation rights (SARs)
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year
- Learning and development budget: 3,5% of salary
The job in a nutshell
As the first in-house Revenue Ops Lead, you will work directly with the Sales and Customer Success teams and take ownership of the full customer life cycle to drive growth through operational efficiency.
In the high pace growth environment at TestGorilla, we have a lot of focus on creating a frictionless sales and customer success experience for our customers. We have a high volume of data and continuous feedback loops in place to improve and optimize the full lifecycle experience of our customers and realize commercial value.
You will drive alignment across teams and ensure the strategy execution through process improvements, data management/reporting and systems/tools optimization & enablement. You take ownership of creating a scalable and data-driven sales and customer success operation.
You will serve as a trusted advisor to TestGorilla customer-facing teams and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Revenue Ops Specialist that is looking to embark on an entrepreneurial journey and is ready to put 1 billion people in their dream jobs!
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Acting as a trusted advisor and supporting the Sales and Customer Success teams in their day-to-day operations
- Optimizing sales and customer processes to support scalable growth
- Maintain, optimize and improve our modern tech stacks (workflows, reporting, configuration, user management)
- Analyzing data across departments and creating key revenue funnel metrics to identify improvement areas and help maximize team productivity
- Removing any obstacle that stops customer-facing teams from interacting successfully with customers and generating revenue
- Contributing to driving standardization and best practice sharing across all teams
- Providing continuous training to the customer-facing teams on systems, tools and processes
- Ensuring that every new workflow or system meets TestGorilla standards and legal requirements
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to put one billion people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You are very comfortable with data, metrics, measurement and analytics
- You are a structured thinker with a strategic mindset and a strong ability to connect the dots
- You have a strong understanding of SaaS sales and customer success processes, metrics and CRM data model
- You have knowledge of Hubspot CRM
- You have excellent English written and communication skills
- You are a great problem solver, with a flexible, can-do attitude, happy to put your hand to anything
- You are looking forward to being part of a team that applies self-critical thinking in an open culture to develop others
- You are an active listener and a facilitator with a knack for a collaborative approach and a strong emotional intelligence
- You have a strong ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task and perform well in a fast-paced environment
We typically expect candidates with at least 2 years of experience in Revenue Ops positions to have the skills mentioned above.
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
We don’t offer rainbow glitter unicorns or dog-friendly offices (we literally don’t have an office), but we do offer real people, solid core values, and a product meant to give everyone a fair, unbiased chance at their dream jobs.
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions, faster and bias-free.
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.