TestGorilla: Customer Success Advisor
via We Work Remotely
I’m Laura, the Head of Customer Success at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps teams make better hiring decisions, faster and bias-free.
Over the past year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth. More than 5,700 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way.
As we scale our efforts in 2022 and beyond, we’re looking for a Customer Success Advisor who’s passionate about helping people land dream jobs.
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- €24,000 – €34,000 + Share appreciation rights (SARs)
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year
- Learning and development budget: 3,5% of base salary
The job in a nutshell
As the Customer Success Advisor (CSA), you will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring customers achieve desired results and recognize ROI, leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities.
You will work closely with our customers alongside Sales, Customer Support, Product Management and Product Marketing teams to ensure our product meets and exceeds customer expectations.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Customer Success Advisor that is looking to embark on an entrepreneurial journey and is ready to put 1 billion people in their dream jobs!
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Build relationships with assigned customers, help them drive value, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude. Provide proactive strategy with your assigned customer accounts.
- Become an expert in TestGorilla and recruiting industry, and educate customers on the use and benefits of our products as applicable to their line of work
- Work closely with Sales, Support, Billing, and other Technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and help facilitate the handling of customer concerns or issues
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Development
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal
- Drive upgrade revenue through increased product adoption and increased usage
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to put one billion people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You have experience and success in previous roles of account, project, or people management
- You are available to do onboarding calls during US-based timezones business hours (most of our customers are US/Europe based)
- You are very comfortable working remotely
- You’re an incredible communicator and an excellent writer. You can take complex subjects and break them down using clear and simple writing.
- You’re a natural relationship builder
- You don’t understand all this chatter on the web about Zoom fatigue. Virtual meetings energize you, rather than exhaust you
- You’re tech-savvy and able to learn new software quickly, with the ability to think on your feet during a call if something goes amiss
- You’re highly organized and self-sufficient. You’re great at planning, prioritizing time-sensitive tasks as they arrive. You’re also extremely attentive to detail
- When you don’t know something, you try to figure it out, but you’re not afraid to ask for help when needed
- You are receptive to feedback, embracing the opportunity to grow and improve
- You’re a resourceful problem solver with a strong desire to learn
- You can handle difficult customers with ease and professionalism
- You are comfortable advocating for the customer if something doesn’t make sense. We don’t know everything, and building an incredible product takes a team effort
- You know that great customer service is all about managing expectations around what will be done and when. You are comfortable setting those expectations
- You care about doing good work. You take initiative and ownership to see things through to completion. If it needs doing, you do it
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
- You have prior knowledge of HubSpot and Jira
At TestGorilla, we envision a world where everyone has their dream job. To achieve this, employers and employees need to have the right information about each other.
We started in 2020 by building a screening platform that enables employers to evaluate candidates in the skills that matter most for success in a role. Our product replaces subjective, incomplete, and often inflated CVs with objective, reliable, and fair test results measuring aptitude, practical job skills, motivation, and culture add.
Improving and expanding this platform is currently our core focus, but it’s only the beginning of our journey to get everyone their dream job. Over time, we will launch more products that support this mission.
We have procured $70m in Series A funding from the venture-capital firms Atomico and Balderton Capital, and our growth is on target to continue exponentially. Chances are you’re familiar with some of our biggest customers, like Sony, PepsiCo, H&M, Deloitte, Bain & Company, Oracle, Revolut, and the UK’s National Health Service.
We work remotely, spread across the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
We don’t offer rainbow glitter unicorns or dog-friendly offices (we literally don’t have an office), but we do offer real people, solid core values, and a product meant to give everyone a fair, unbiased chance at their dream jobs.
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions, faster and bias-free.
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.