Tesorio, Inc.: Backend Support Engineer – Integrations – (LatAm)
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Our mission is to build financial management technologies that enable the world’s most important companies to grow more quickly in a sustainable way that’s good for people, the planet, and business.
When companies have strong cash flow performance, they can shift from short-term acrobatics to long-term growth and innovation. These are the teams that change the world by being freed to optimize for all of their stakeholders, including their employees, business partners, and environment.
Cash flow is the toughest financial statement to understand but it’s fundamental to funding your own growth. We build the most intuitive and actionable tools for companies to optimize cash flow performance. Our platform analyzes billions of dollars of B2B transactions each year, users spend 70% of their workday in Tesorio, and we save finance teams thousands of hours. As a result, they can invest more confidently and anticipate their capital needs further in advance.
Our Accounts Receivable Automation platform is a leader in the market. We were named to the Top 50 Accounting & Finance Tools by G2 for 2022 and we were selected for the Intelligent Applications Top 40 by leading VCs and Goldman Sachs. Our customers are proud to say they partner with Tesorio. We’re growing quickly and working with the world’s best companies, like Bank of America, Slack, Twilio, Box, and Ripple.
We are well funded and backed by top investors including Madrona, First Round Capital, Y Combinator, and Floodgate. We’re also backed by tenured finance execs, including the former CFOs of Oracle and NetSuite.
We’re now looking to hire an experienced Support Engineer to join our Integrations/Platform team to help us better support our growing customer base. For this position we are only hiring in Latin America.
We are a fully distributed startup in all of North & South America. We don’t believe that people need to sacrifice being close to their families and where they’d prefer to live in order to do their best work.
- Investigate and resolve customer issues
- Provide regular updates to our Customer Success and Tech Support teams
- Recognize patterns and work with the Integrations team on solutions
- Contribute to the codebase by fixing minor bugs and enhancements
- Propose solutions that make our Integrations more reliable/robust
- Work simultaneously in different tasks
- Create custom scripts and automate small and repetitive tasks
- 2+ years experience in support engineering
- Prior experience dealing with customer facing deliverables
- Experience and familiarity with Python/Django
- Is resourceful and agile, and remains positive in the face of problems
- Able to juggle multiple different tasks at the same time
- Very organized and methodical. Never drops the ball on tasks
- Very good communication skills
Nice to have
- Prior API integration experience with ERPs like NetSuite, Sage Intacct among others
- Experience with dealing with multiple external APIs
- Competitive compensation package, including equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision (including spouses, domestic partners, and children)
- 100% paid long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Monthly stipends for personal growth and fitness & health
- Choose between a home office buildout or expensing a co-working space
- Noise-canceling headphones