Technology Senior Consultant (Newtown Square, PA, US, 19073)
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
- Act as the Finance SME for DMLT Migration, conversion and transformation projects
- Finance track lead for Selective Data Transition (SDT) implementation projects
- Define solution approach and business blueprinting for customer requirements
- Assist in the developing the overall project plan (scoping process) as well as individual work plans; acting as liaison with client for troubleshooting (investigates, analyses, and solves software problems)
- Provide pre-sales support, spot consulting and internal projects and commit to the success of customers, partners, and SAP
- Extend DMLT solution portfolio based on learnings from projects
- Identify, extract, and share knowledge assets from SAP S/4HANA projects with the internal DMLT team
- 10+ years of SAP consulting experience with at least 3+ years in SAP Finance
- Involvement in 3+ end-to-end S/4 HANA Finance implementations
- Knowledge in SAP Data migration techniques, preferably DMLT tools
- Techno-functional knowledge in SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Expertise in S/4HANA Finance Best Practices including demos and test scripts
- Expertise in configuration and implementation of Financial Accounting (FI) and Managerial Accounting (CO)
- Knowledge of Asset Accounting
- Integration of Finance and other SAP solutions
- Experience in SAP S/4HANA Data Migration in the areas of Finance.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others, and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to estimate the effort and timeline of various solution architecture alternatives
- Proven experience with delivering services in a remote environment with various key stakeholders and various remote teams.
- Proven expertise and commitment to knowledge management and mentoring
- Experience in services sales support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Computer Applications or Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected].
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Requisition ID: 359695 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 – 50% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual – USA #LI-Hybrid