Technology Senior Consultant-Korea (Seoul, KR, 06292)
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
- Detailed planning and execution of IT- implementations
- Detailed knowledge of relevant SAP and non-SAP technologies (e.g. databases, software stacks and infrastructure components)
- Supports the transformation towards the Intelligent Enterprise
- Implements and supports the operation of technical system landscapes
- Supports setup and connectivity of integrated system landscapes (OnPremise, Cloud and Hybrid), applying state-of-the-art methodologies
- IT process implementation across all related IT-components
- IT components-specific expert consulting
- Support for system optimization
- Support for solution proposals and bid management
- Taking over responsibility from time to time as a (sub-)project lead
- Takes responsibility from time to time as team lead and supports respective line manager(s) in people development tasks
- Delivers customer workshops and trainings
Experience & Language Requirements
- Several years of experience in technology consulting
- Expert across multiple SAP and non-SAP technologies
- Technical planning, implementation and configuration experience
- Expert in HANA (Installation/Configuration/Migration/Optimization)
- Comprehensive overview on S/4HANA architectures and S/4HANA related migration paths and tools
- Takes responsibility from time to time as a sub project lead and/or team lead
- Acts as a coach for colleagues and/or customers and partners
- Active contribution to a technology related community
- Fluent in English and Korean
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 360748 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.