TC Financial Resources LLC: Account manager/ marketing strategist
via We Work Remotely
Account Manager/ Strategist- Job Description
Reach Global Media is a full-service Marketing & Advertising Agency. We have proudly been serving our clients for over 12 years. Our boutique agency works with a select number of high net-worth clients to deliver strategic decisions that result in profitable campaigns. The opportunity has arisen to hire a strategic account manager to oversee our portfolio of clients.
If you loathe repetitive tasks and crave a challenge, this position might be for you!
Are you a problem solver with an agile mindset and a strong set of communication skills? Using your well-honed strategic marketing expertise and knowledge of the industry landscape; you will be responsible for guiding our clients and internal teams to achieve top-tier results. You have a keen sense of the direction a campaign should be taken, and can communicate this effectively to the team.
- This role reports to the CMO
About the role:
Working directly with the internal teams (media buyers, designers and developers) to build sustainable, agile and profitable marketing campaigns
- Building and developing relationships with new and existing clients on a regular basis
- Create and demonstrate data-driven strategies to our clients
- Constantly keep abreast with the status of all client accounts
- Compiling weekly/ bi-weekly reports for clients and the management team on the status of accounts
- Research trends in the industry that in turn provide new avenues for the strategic direction of the company and clients’ businesses
- Client Onboarding
- Creating split testing plans
- Documenting Calls (note-taking and action planning) + relaying this in a report to the executive team weekly
Demonstrated portfolio of results
- 5+ years in a marketing, strategy based role working for a marketing agency
- Knowledge and experience in Facebook advertising
- Knowledge and experience in Google advertising
- Knowledge and experience in copywriting
- Experience with landing pages
- Experience in funnel creation
- Deep understanding of how to read KPI’s and Stats
- You have strong time management skills
- Knowledge and experience with Anytrack, Clickup and Cyfe are a bonus
This position is fully remote. Our team is based in Israel, U.K., South Africa, U.S.A.
Monday-Friday: 08:00-17:00 EST (40 Hours Per Week)