Spiralyze: Senior UI/UX Designer
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia
Spiralyze is a leading U.S.-based data-driven A/B testing company that uses design to help our clients generate more revenue from their website traffic. We figure out what makes visitors convert, we design solutions, and we measure impact to see how well it’s working.
Our clients are major brands that already have great websites and great design teams. They want us to lead the transition to a data-centric approach with conversion as the primary goal.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer for Spiralyze, you will work closely with our ideation team, taking their wireframes and insights, and turning them into compelling designs for our A/B tests.
You Would Be A Great Fit If:
- You Have A Stunning and Versatile Design Style: Our clients expect the absolute best. You should be able to keep on the cutting-edge of design and have enough versatility to work with the client’s brand. Here are examples of the level we are looking for:
- You Are An Effective Collaborator: Our clients win when they get access to the best ideas distilled from their organization, Spiralyze, and the wider world. You are brilliant, but also self-aware enough to embrace other people’s ideas, feedback, and direction. You know when you need help and how to ask for it. You can communicate with clients and colleagues in a way that is honest and direct, and you will fight for good design, but you do it in a way that is persuasive and respectful.
- You Prioritize The Mission and do what it takes to take care of our clients and get them over the line.
Required skills for the ideal Senior UI/UX Designer are:
- You must be doing this long enough that you think in UI design: 5+ years of experience in UI/UX design is required.
- Great UI skills, any UX experience is a bonus
- Expert in Figma, great at creating style libraries & handover-files for development
- Know basic principles of HTML, CSS, and responsive frameworks: you know how things are built before you can change them.
- Follow the latest trends in UI/UX design
- Ability to overlap with EST (New York time) by 4+ hours
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Cutting edge work: learn from the leaders in the high growth Conversion Rate Optimization sector. See your work come to life on sites you and your family use. See if they win.
- Competitive salary: Salary is competitive, with regular merit increases
- Flexible working hours: Schedule must overlap with at least 4 hours of U.S. Eastern Standard Time (New York). The rest of your working day is up to you.
- Technological reimbursement: Need a new computer? New software? We will help!
- Education: You’ll have the opportunity to level up your skills with company sponsored courses and training.
- 20 days of paid vacation plus holidays: you can choose to either follow the US or local Holidays.
For your application to be considered, please include your resume, website/portfolio, and at least two (2) Figma projects of yours.