Spiralyze: Conversion Copywriter
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia
Required skills for the ideal Conversion Copywriter are:
- Proven experience creating high-converting web copy
- Strict attention to detail in copy and textual design. It bothered you that the first bullet in this set was inconsistent and didn’t have a period.
- Strong ability to translate technical jargon and marketing blather into simple prose that even your mother could understand.
- Ability to focus on the needs of web visitors. You can easily understand what users want, and craft copy that persuades by showing how the product or service meets their needs.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills. You can convince clients to expand beyond their comfort zone but are also empathetic and pragmatic in deciding where you should push back.
- Superior fluency in English or native English speaker.
- Ability to overlap with EST by 4+ hours.
- Minimum 2+ years experience plus a portfolio of past copywriting projects.
Nice to Have:
- Have experience using wireframe platforms, like Balsamiq or Figma, and can easily input your copy into a wireframe design.
- Completed Copy School by Copyhackers.
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent career opportunities at a global company.
- Internal and external training courses.
- 20 days of paid vacation plus holidays.
- Technology reimbursement.
For your application to be considered, please include an example of a conversion-focused writing sample (E.g. a landing page, email series, product description, or webpage).
It doesn’t matter if the copy wasn’t actually implemented or wasn’t written for a real client.
Ideally, your example will show how you’ve translated a bunch of technical and marketing double-speak into plain language that packs a punch.