SmarterQueue: Frontend React Developer – Remote
via We Work Remotely
🚨 Please read carefully before applying. This position is 100% remote 🌍 Your availability must have a minimum of 3 hours overlap with Pacific Timezone (PST)
SmarterQueue is a ground-breaking social media tool.
You will be involved in developing features for our React app which uses the Apollo GraphQL client for API requests/caching. We constantly strive to use best practices and are constantly improving things to develop more efficiently.
- Enjoy a challenge – you love working on complicated, intertwined projects. This is no blog
- Want to improve the development – you love implementing new ideas and practices to improve development efficiency and product reliability
- Attention to detail – you think about edge cases, your implementation matches the designs, your code handles garbage data!
- Great communicator – you don’t miss meetings or notifications, and respond quickly
- Love to work independently – you’re welcome to ask questions as often as necessary, but should be able to complete work on time without having to be chased
- Remote worker – you’re happy being part of a remote team, using Slack to keep connected, and with weekly team calls using Google Meet
- Near pixel perfect attention to detail
- React w/hooks
- Expert level CSS
- Social Media
- Automated testing (Jest/React testing library)
- Apollo Client
- Range is $60k – $75k USD, depending on expertise.
- Base salary is negotiable, depending on expertise and experience (within $50-65k USD range)
- There will be an annual performance-related bonus up to 15% (making the range $60-$75k including bonus)
- 32 paid vacation days per year + 5 sick days
- Fully remote, pick your hours (you will need to attend scheduled video meetings)
HOW TO APPLY
- Click apply and send us an intro note (or, even better an intro video), ensuring you’ve uploaded your resume and added your LinkedIn profile URL