Sharecare: Sr. Product Manager
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: USA | Europe, South America
The Product Manager for Mental & Behavioral Health is responsible for consumer adoption & engagement for the DTC mental health & wellbeing apps from MindSciences, the mental & behavioral digital therapeutics platform from Sharecare. This position works with stakeholders within MindSciences and across Sharecare to improve the existing app-based digital therapeutics, launch new apps to consumers and enterprise partners, and coordinate features and integrations both within Sharecare and with external partners. A successful candidate will have a proven track record in launching new consumer facing products, driving engagement, and managing churn, as well as working within a larger organization to coordinate plans and resources.
- Develop product vision & roadmap for DTC behavioral health/mental wellbeing app that applies the latest neuroscience to common mental health challenges like stress, anxiety, and depression, as well as providing real tools to address associated behavioral health concerns
- Work closely with our marketing, development, customer support, behavioral health, research, and content teams to enable customer discovery, adoption, and ongoing engagement with the goal of long term behavior change, greater mental wellbeing, and the overall reduction of suffering in the world
- Work directly with software team as “Product Owner” to execute on roadmap, from specific software changes to broader projects and product launches
- Develop product UX using data-driven analysis and human-centered design
- Manage & expand long-term roadmap for MindSciences, including new features & new products
- Coordinate & communicate with Sharecare’s larger product and technology organizations, sales & account management, marketing, and others to stay in sync with and complement overall organizational goals
- Manage rollouts internally and externallyRequirements
- Bachelor’s degree (science or research discipline preferred)
- Demonstrated leadership in product definition and implementation, with a focus on user experience & design
- 8+ years of product management experience or similar experience as detailed above in the responsibilities section of this job description
- 5+ years of agile work experience (startups or growth companies a plus)
- 2+ years of experience in a data-driven environment (Python, Ruby, SQL, or other data analysis tool experience a plus)
- 2+ years working with marketing technology a plus (e.g. Mixpanel, Kochava, or similar)
- 2+ years of experience working with healthcare a plus
- Ability to read, understand, and evaluate scientific research a plus
- Experience with mindfulness & meditation a plus
- Curiosity — you’re always looking for more information about how to make products more effective and easy to use, what’s happening in the larger market, and how to solve problems when they arise. You “pop the why stack” — asking why something is the way it is multiple times to get to the true essence of an opportunity or issue
- Transparency — you communicate clearly and often to “radiate” information across the organization, and create systems to keep information flowing
- Ownership — the buck stops with you. You’re self-reliant and can get things done even without specific direction. You solve small problems before they become big ones, and are always willing to lend a hand.
- Evidence-based — you look for independent sources of data to inform your decision-making: detailed analysis of aggregate user behavior, subjective customer interviews, and the latest research.
- Prioritization — you take in information from all sources, synthesize it using clearly defined criteria, and can present it (pro or con) effectively
- Compassion — you realize that we’re all in this together, using empathy to help our users and each other live happier, healthier lives.