SAP Senior Solution Architect (Logistics) (Warsaw, PL, 02-675)
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
The primary purpose of this role is to perform consulting tasks within project implementations in SAP ERP Logistics Solutions, being actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects for Polish customers. We are looking for Senior Consultants who are eager and keen to develop their career in SAP ERP Logistics or in innovative areas within SAP such as Campaign Managemetn, BPC or HANA.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Support of the pre-sales activities and post-sales activities
- Collecting of the customer requirements, developing of the implementation roadmaps, presenting them at the customer side
- Preparation of the project solution architecture
- Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews
- Taking over responsibility as a solution architect
- Specific solution consulting (for a specific application: creation of business blueprint, Implementation based on a blueprint, creation of test cases, test scheduling and execution, key user training, go live support, and post go live support
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Good presentation and communication skills, open minded w/ customer focus.
• Learning capacity and the will to acquire new skills, acting as a coach for colleagues.
• Blueprinting knowledge and experience.
• Fluent in English
• Native-level Polish
• Minimum 6+ year proven SAP Logistics consulting experience in a customer facing role with large and/or multi-national organizations
• Has experience with minimum of 5 end-to-end implementations
• Understands the Business Process Library approach
• University degree in Engineering, Economics, Finance, Management or equivalent
• Proven track of successful project/product performance regarding customer satisfaction, quality deliverables and in time delivery
• Proven knowledge of, at least three, SAP ERP Logistics areas
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected].
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:316498 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: