SAP Enable Now Consultant (Middlesex, GB, TW148HD)
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Learning Services team within SAP Services is responsible ensuring a scalable and profitable delivery of consulting services, which will in turn lead to a pull through for the entire SAP Learning portfolio as well as the successful adoption of SAP Enable Now around the world. Within the team we are looking for an SAP Enable Now Consultant delivering customer projects. The individual must be an energetic and dynamic self-starter, who is able to deliver exceptional results through active participation within multi-cultural virtual teams.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Responsible for the overall management of SAP Enable Now implementation projects throughout the lifecycle from project initiation to go-live and support (Implementation, Configuration, Strategy, Enablement and Coaching)
- Leverage relationships with customer management and process owners
- Ensure proper use of SAP Enable Now methodology, tools and procedures
- Ensure project success (budgets, schedule, quality and business value)
- Escalate problems early to those in the account management role
- Manage and mitigate project risks
- Perform project management coaching to project team members
- Takes responsibility as team lead and supports respective line manager(s) in people development tasks
Learning Services Delivery in customer projects:
- Overall project lead for SAP Enable Now projects
- Leads regional EMEA North and MEE projects
- Organizes trainings at customer site and trains authors and project managers
- Resourcing and staffing of sub projects
- Coordination of external service providers such as content providers, translation service providers or design agencies etc.
- Coordination with program management (SAP Consulting and Partner Consulting) and management of the customer
- Customer-specific service development: Develop strategies for SAP Enable Now service centres within the customers organization.
- Change management, communication and project marketing for SAP Enable Now projects
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent skills in SAP Enable Now software
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of English (spoken, written)
- Intercultural experience and sensitivity
- Quality driven (accuracy to detail), analytical and problem solving skills
- Degree in computer science or business administration
- Experience in IT Consulting
- Experience in SAP Enable Now consulting work
- Experience as Education Consultant (Application, Technology) with educational background.
- Instructional design / e-Learning experience (authoring and project management)
- Generally technology savvy
- Experience in EPSS/In-App help concepts and implementation
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected].
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:321197 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 – 80% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: