Salesflow.io: Product Owner , Sales SaaS – Hybrid, based in London
via We Work Remotely
We are looking for a product manager with a passion to solve user problems using scalable product features with a delightful user experience. This requires you to think strategically and holistically about business outcomes, while also being able to act tactically and dive into the details. You should be able to drive the product/feature in a dynamic business environment.
PRODUCT MANAGER / OWNER – Hybrid, based in London
Salesflow is a Sales engagement platform, purpose-built for the B2B SMB space as one of the fastest growing growth hacking tools for startups, sales teams, and agencies. This grew from the pains of many companies looking for effective, affordable, and scalable lead generation by amplifying their Linkedin profile for prospecting in a personalized way, at scale. Bootstrapped from 2 to over 35 awesome team members in under 3 years, in London, across Europe, and in the Americas’. The roadmap is ambitious; combining AI and modern technologies that challenge the status quo and looking for a pragmatic and future-thinking product manager to help us break the internet, ok maybe more like a breakthrough the conversation barrier holding our users from generating even more leads.
About the product: salesflow.io
About our crazy awesome international team & company: careers.salesflow.io
- Responsible for the strategy and success of our product/features development, from analyzing market opportunities to executing the roadmap.
- Develop product strategies that drive increased efficiency, revenue growth, and client retention
- Managing the entire lifecycle of features: from concept, through the requirements, development, release, and post-release metrics.
- In charge of the SDLC of the product itself and its components.
- Leading the Product Design Team and Business Analysts
- Responsible for building cross-department processes from scratch, such as Support workflows, Feature Request workflows, etc.
- Working closely with Development, Sales, Customer Success, and other teams within the company to build and enhance our product that drives growth and customer satisfaction.
- Supporting the engineering team in execution to produce a world-class tool that validates ideas, delights customers, and unlocks speed and scale for the business
- Research market needs and carries out comprehensive customer requirements gathering, feature specs, proper documentation, and impact analysis.
- Serve as a product evangelist and thought leader, who helps educate sales, marketing, and operations teams
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the product development
- Regularly analyses and reports the product performance against various KPIs
- Report directly to the CEO (he’s pretty cool)
- 3+ years in Product Management at a SaaS technology company with bonus points in sales automation or AI-related tools.
- Experience and knowledge in creating an SRD structure and the whole documentation, plus strong business strategy skills i.e confidence in applying Competitor Analysis, SWAT analysis, and other analytical tools, approaches, and methodologies when needed.
- Strong knowledge of LinkedIn, Salesforce, HubSpot, email automation, workflow builder or marketing automation, or data-driven commercial tools
- Confluence, Figma, and Jira are a must
- In-depth understanding of development methodologies and when to use which, and how to combine them, in addition to a good understanding of deployment and release approaches
- Experience taking products zero to one with a builder’s attitude – you’ll get things figured out and done
- Experience in going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization, and pre/post-launch execution.
- Strong written and verbal communication including the ability to story-tell your product’s value proposition to colleagues, executives, and customers
- Understanding different business practices across various cultures
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality
- Accountable, authentic, ambitious, resilient, and passionate for SaaS
- We offer an international start-up work environment and challenging assignments
- Unique opportunity to learn and grow within an international company
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and generous performance schemes (plus stock options)
- Career growth opportunities in a super fun and friendly team
- L&D yearly budget and a development plan