Salesflow.io: Head of Engineering – SaaS with Ukranian or Russian
via We Work Remotely
We’re looking for a talented Head of Engineering, who will be responsible for the Ukrainian-majority development team and responsible for the overall development cycle. This position works closely with the CTO, Customer Success, Sales, and other teams within the company to build and enhance products that drive growth.
Salesflow is a Sales engagement platform, purpose-built for the B2B SMB space as one of the fastest growing growth hacking tools for startups, sales teams, and agencies. This grew from the pains of many companies looking for effective, affordable, and scalable lead generation by amplifying their Linkedin profile for prospecting in a personalized way, at scale. Bootstrapped from 2 to over 35 awesome team members in under 3 years, in London, across Europe, and in the Americas’. The roadmap is ambitious; combining AI and modern technologies that challenge the status quo and looking for a pragmatic and future-thinking head of engineering breakthrough the conversation barrier holding our users from generating even more leads.
About the product: salesflow.io
About our crazy awesome international team & company: careers.salesflow.io
- 3+ years minimum successful experience playing a key Technical leadership role within a start-up/scale-up – Ideally from building and scaling, across various stages of growth.
- In this role, you will develop a backend part of an existing client application, fix bugs, and optimize the back-end part
- A key responsibility of yours will be to implement new features and logic
- There will be a need to make high-level decisions regarding architectural solutions
- Excellent track record of mentoring teams. The goal is to guide, grow, and inspire the development team to work together and do their best to meet development goals
- Evaluate, coach, and develop team members to build confidence and capability and operate to the highest standards
- Working with the CTO, CEO, and Customer Success Manager to ensure the goals are met and the new features deliver value
- Create an environment of continuous learning and development for the team, ensuring that the knowledge and skills of the team are up to date and maintained
- Great communication and leadership skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 8+ years of back-end development experience
- Full stack development with .net and front-end angular
- Experience with .Net Core (3.1), C#/.Net, Design Patterns/ Solid principles, EF Core, .Net
- Core Worker Service, Moq/xUnit, T-SQL, AWS DynamoDb, AWS SQS, AWS S3, DI
- (Autofac), CQRS (MediatR), Git, GitLab, CI/DI, IIS
- DevOps (AWS) and solution architecture
- Advanced level of written and spoken English
- Intermediate/native Ukrainian/Russian speaking (Leading Ukraine dev team)
- Microservices and other projects for mid-long term performance
- You will be able to improve your developer skills by working on the entire application
- You will be able to use and learn new technologies and the technology stack
- Diving into AI and machine learning
- API and integration-led application
- We offer an international start-up work environment and challenging assignments
- Unique opportunity to learn and grow within an international company
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and management stock options
- Career growth opportunities in a super fun and friendly team
- L&D yearly budget and a development plan