Rivo Commerce: Customer Success Team Lead
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: United States
Hey there 👋
James here, Head of Merchant Success at Rivo!
We’re looking for a Customer Success Team Lead to join us in creating world-class customer experiences for our merchants. This position is 100% remote. You’ll have the freedom to work where you’re the happiest and be a part of a team that cares about your success and well-being!
If this sounds like work you’re keen to take on – awesome! Keep reading. If not – no worries, perhaps we’ll cross paths in the future.
What is Rivo?
We’re here to empower ecommerce stores to create their own revenue – without relying on BS paid advertising. We’re a powerful marketing platform that allows stores to connect with their customers through loyalty, review and omni-channel marketing campaigns.
About the job
Big picture, you’ll be working toward an overarching goal:
Working to ensure the customer experience at Rivo is nothing short of exceptional.
As a team lead, you’ll be helping lead our customer success and support teams with a broad focus on running the day to day. You’ll closely collaborate with other departments to continuously improve the merchant experience from initial onboarding to ongoing guidance and support. You’ll also act as a point of contact and business coach for our merchants while sharing best practices, solutions, and recommendations internally and externally.
What you’ll be doing
- Oversee day-to-day operations with our other team leads for support and success, to ensure our teams are delivering exceptional experiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (technical support, product, engineering, sales, marketing, etc.) as an advocate for our merchants’ needs at large.
- Track and take ownership of key metrics that determine merchant success such as support response times, onboarding engagement, satisfaction ratings, customer churn, and more.
- Facilitate important cross-functional team communication as an advocate for our merchants.
- Relay and advocate for merchant feedback received to help inform product decisions.
- Lead, manage and hold your team accountable for outcomes and goals.
Who you are
- You utilize the Pareto principle (80/20)
- You lead from the trenches and take customer success and support seriously
- You’re a strong communicator with excellent written and spoken English skills.
- You’re open to learning – You’re not afraid of new technology and challenges.
- You love wearing lots of hats – You’re an all-rounder and you love doing something different every day.
- You’re tech-savvy – You know how the internet works and you’ve used common apps and tools out there to solve your own problems.
- You’re empathetic – You care about customer success and you’re enthusiastic about solving problems and helping customers and your team.
- You’re a go-getter – You’re ready for a challenge and you strike when the iron’s hot! You seek out opportunities to step up and go above and beyond.
- 2+ years of SaaS experience in customer-facing roles. We’ll want to hear about your experiences on the front lines managing difficult customer support or success situations.
- 1+ years experience leading a customer-facing team. We’ll want to hear about your ability to effectively teach and mentor team members to operate at the next level and implement growth initiatives that have positively impacted a company’s trajectory.
- Experience with Shopify or Ecommerce (not required, but nice to have)
- Experience using cloud-based software like Slack, Intercom, Help Scout, etc.
Things we love
- Living by our GAINS core values of Growth Mindset, Analyze Before Assuming, Iterate & Improve, Nurture Relationships, and Scrappy.
- Helping entrepreneurs to build awesome Shopify businesses.
- Having a stress-free work environment!
Things we avoid
How to apply
The ideal candidate will be located in North America (pacific, central, or eastern timezones). If you feel like this role is right up your alley, then submit your application!
We look forward to hearing from you!
We look forward to hearing from you!