RapidSeedbox Ltd: Outbound B2B IPv6 marketing/sales
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: 100% Remote
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a person that has substantial experience with doing outbound sales in a successful way and managing it in 100% autonomous way.
Professional skills required for the role:
1. Prior experience doing outbound B2B outreach and creating sales out of it (Prior results are important!)
2. Cold outreach campaign creation – Designing and implementing effective cold outreach campaigns with high response rates (Email campaigns & LinkedIn campaigns)
3. Ability to run paid traffic campaigns to our IPv6 page through a variety of sources to be able to generate more sales (Google Ads and Bing Ads or Any kind of online advertising as long as it’s a fit)
4. Ability to create a marketing/sales funnell that can convert the target user-base into IPv6 customers (IPv6 is still early on the market. The ability to create a proper funnel that targets users who need IPv6, explaining to them why they need IPv6 and converting them to users through a good marketing/sales funnel)
5. Ability to sell the product and create actual final customers that will purchase the IPv6 and rent it out for their needs
Soft skills required for the role:
1. Someone who is hungry to deliver results, with high levels of marketing & sales efficiency.
2. Ability to think outside the box and find innovative solutions to the problem above of finding new pockets of IPv6 customers, marketing the product to them, and being included in assisting the sales part of every interaction
3. Understanding of what is IPv6, and understanding of the use-cases and actual customers who are using it
4. Understanding of the proxy world, it’s use-cases
5. Understanding of automation / web-scraping world
Our requirements are:
– Great communication skills
– Great marketing knowledge.
– Great copywriting skills.
– Great sales skills.
1) Please write an email to [email protected] with the subject line “Outbound marketing expert is here. Looking to deliver results”
2) Please include a short summary of your experience. I want to hear as broadly as possible your experience when it comes to the job post requirements.
3) Please let me know if you have any references or past work you can present to us as well. If yes, please kindly include them in the email