PXLP: Senior Web-Frontend Developer
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: San Diego
What makes PXLP different?
Our development team puts visuals first, collaboratively working with the creative teams to fine-tune experiences and build upon the provided designs. We don’t cut corners and work with our partners to ensure that we have the budget needed to provide the best possible outcome for the project.
- compelling website and digital product projects for well-known brands
- motivated and experienced technical and project management team
- projects builts on a modern, headless-only tech stack
- remote-only culture with team members from Europe, USA and Canada
- flat hierarchies and direct communication
- minimum 5 years development experience
- English level C1
- work with a technical producer on architecture, scope, tech stack, timeline etc.
- solid understanding of key web vitals
- strong understanding of visual concepts
- good knowledge of tools, frameworks and services
- creative problem solving
- experience with crafting animation-driven web experiences
- languages / frameworks / technologies
- React (NextJS)
- GSAP, WebGL
- Tailwind CSS
- competitive salary
- remote culture–work from anywhere
- self-managed working hours
- medical and dental benefits
- paid holiday and time off
- hardware provided–a Mac computer
- you apply
- call with Development Lead–30 minutes
- coding challenge–prior reference may make this step obsolete
- interview with 2 more leadership members–30 minutes
- working in a large corporation with a rigid sprint system and Jira tickets.
- reactively working on tasks that come in. We want everyone to participate in the development and direction of the company
- adapting pre-made templates to the customer’s liking. We build one-of-a-kind web experiences from scratch, utilizing our own, carefully crafted boilerplates and tools.
- working in a large team with strict hierarchies. We are a small, fast-moving team without layers of hierarchies.