Power Home Remodeling: Senior User Experience Designer
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Suburban Philadelphia, PA
Fancy a unique work environment that is constantly pushing you to try something new? or perhaps stretch your skills by designing for an industry you’ve always wanted to improve?
- MUST PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO
- A minimum of 6 years of industry experience in product design.
- Ability to design projects across the entire product lifecycle.
- Experience with front-end development
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills across disciplines to drive change into products
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects concurrently
- Experience working with and building design systems
- Ability to define problems and goals, map user flows, prototype interactions
- Ability to support the building process across with development
- A deep understanding of user problems to create elegant but practical solutions
- Thorough knowledge of many design approaches, methodologies and lo-fi and high-fi prototyping skills
- Ability to identify problems and act on opportunities to improve the product
- Nice to have: Ruby on Rails, and or React.js experience
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program matched by Power
- Competitive salary – We pay very well at market rates reflecting both location and experience.
- All the tech you need – We’ll pay for whatever hardware and software you need to work and make sure you’re regularly upgraded to the latest versions
- Personal development – Personal development books, courses, & conferences.
- Paid parental leave – When the time comes to welcome a new member of the family, we offer paid parental leave.
- 3 events per year focused on internal development and improvement.