OCR Labs: Full Stack Engineer
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Sydney / London / San Francisco
Full time – Remote – UK OR Australia Timezone
Join a new team of passionate engineers and build a world-class platform to fight identity fraud at a global scale. The technology is awesome, interesting and solves real world problems.
· Building new product features for both our customers and our product teams
· Work closely with product managers, designers, frontend engineers, and ops in order to create innovative and usable solutions
· Maintain, refactor and improve our application’s code base.
Whilst technical competence is critical, we place great emphasis on passion, communication, and collaboration across the business.
· You have minimum 3-5 years of commercial back-end development experience with PHP Laravel.
· Minimum 3 years working with complex web applications.
· Proficient in PHP.
· You have an In-depth understanding of Laravel, and relevant concepts
· Exposure to writing unit, integration and E2E tests
· Strong English written and verbal skills
· Experience using docker, Git and CI/CD
Nice to haves…
· Working on a SaaS product (B2B)
· Experience with Typescript or Rust
· Experience working in a Fintech company
· Cloud-based or serverless architectures
· Any AWS technologies
OCR Labs is an identity verification software company that has developed world leading digital identity verification technology. Our technology eliminates identity fraud and makes sure people are who they say they are.
We’ve built everything from the ground up and have a broad range of top customers across banking, telecommunications, government and more. We are growing very fast and scaling internationally.
The successful candidate can be based remotely but will either report to the Product Owner in United Kingdom or Australia depending on the timezone that works for you. The position is full time. You’ll need to have good written and spoken English.
Watch our brand video: https://youtu.be/CwBrBOr0ri4
Instructions on how to apply
Send an email through to [email protected] with “Developing is fun” in the title.
Write a few lines about you and attach your resume.
Add any link you think will help us assess your soft and hard skills. If you peak our interest, we’ll set up an interview and go from there!