Motive: Frontend Engineer
via We Work Remotely
Motive is a car dealership’s digital showroom. On Motive websites, you can discover vehicles and find one that you like, get pre-qualified, get an appraisal for your trade-in vehicle, build your deal, and customize your payments — all online, all on a dealership’s website. We’re growing rapidly and we’re solving tons of fun problems. We’re energetic, product focused, and looking for someone to join our team to specialize in the front-end of the consumer side of our platform.
Who we are looking for: We’re looking for someone who has at least 1 year working on consumer software products, either on the web or on mobile apps. Ideally, you have worked on marketplace applications or similar web applications. You should be familiar with KPIs that guide success on consumer products. React experience is required. Full-stack experience is nice to have, but not necessary.
Why work here: Your work will have impact. Our products are used by tens-of-thousands of people on a daily basis. We are an incredibly product-focused company; we care deeply about design and user experience.
- 1+ years of experience
- Experience building a large-scale platform for web
- Expertise building complex, distributed services with React, Next.JS
- Strong CS knowledge
- Added bonus if you’ve previously worked with Google Cloud
- You care about product ownership and solving problems for our customers.
- You’re passionate about being in a product-focused environment where everyone cares deeply about customer impact.
- Generous compensation (salary + equity)
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, dental, vision (covered 100% by company)
- Flexible work hours, work-life balance
If you don’t necessarily meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply because skills can be used in lots of different ways; your life experience is equally important sometimes.