Minut: Customer Support Representative
via We Work Remotely
We are looking for an additional team member with great customer service and problem-solving skills to join the support team.
- Remote, must be in the US or Canada. Eastern Time preferred.
- Full-time (~40h/week) as contractor or freelance
- $30k-$40k/yr depending on experience
You will be joining Minut’s customer support team on a full-time basis. Almost all communication with customers is over email, but some phone or video calls may be expected. You will answer questions ranging from technical issues to property managers wanting to know more about Minut and our services before a purchase.
As part of our customer support team, you will be the person our customers have the most contact with. Most of the time, this is their first contact with an employee at Minut. It will be important that you keep a good tone while being clear in your answers to the people reaching out.
Customer support is the bridge between customers and the rest of the team at Minut. An important part is to raise customer feedback, common questions, or issues to the rest of the team.
A typical work day means
- Answering customers’ questions
- Sync with the Sales Team, the Engineering Team and the Marketing Team
- Keep information about our services and features up to date
- Some phone or video calls may be expected
Who you are
- You put your ambition and imagination to work every day
- You communicate in concise, thoughtful, and effective ways
- You enjoy helping others and take initiative to do so
- You have a background in a service-related field
- You love problem-solving and working in a team
- and you are curious about new technology
Minut makes a sensor and platform for Airbnb hosts and property managers of all sizes to monitor and automate their short-term rental business.
Airbnb has enabled millions of travellers to experience the world like locals. Unfortunately they don’t always behave like locals. Parties, noise, and crowding cause conflicts in communities, damage to properties and fines or even lost rental permits for hosts. Minut detects and solves 94% of these issues while respecting privacy of guests. We’re the clear market leader and the only noise monitoring solution recommended by Airbnb.
Hosts get peace of mind, neighbours peace and quiet, and guests can enjoy their stay in privacy.
A fair chance
Minut is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe that you should be fit to work in this role, motivated, and experienced enough, regardless of ethnicity, belief or religion, family structure, sexual orientation or gender identity, or anything else that makes you, you.
How to apply
Email [email protected] with a CV and a description of why you are a good fit here at Minut.