Lemon.io: Ruby on Rails Developer
via We Work Remotely
Get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth.
We’re Lemon.io — a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe.
Why work with us:
- We’ll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers or any micromanagement stuff
- Our engineers earn $6k – $10k / month. We’ve already paid out over $10M.
- Choose your schedule. We have both full- and part-time projects.
- No project managers in the middle — only direct communications with clients, most of whom have a technical background
- Our customer success team provides life support to help you resolve anything.
- You don’t have to look for clients and or negotiate anymore: just do what you do best and leave us the rest.
- 4-5+ years of experience with Ruby
- Strong knowledge of OOP, Ruby on Rails, design patterns
- Spoken & Written English good enough to communicate with foreign customers
- Experience with frontend JS frameworks such as React, Angular, etc.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform, AWS
- Good command of English, both written and spoken, as you’ll be communicating with clients directly
- Strong organizational skills — ability to work full-time remotely with no supervision
- Responsibility — we want to trust you
- Soft skills — we don’t ask you find a topic for a small talk, but being just polite is OK
Examples of recent projects:
- Database of newsletters
- Job posting platform
- Inclusion platform
Apply today, and our team will get back to you within 2 business days!