LegalConnect: Senior Cloud Software Engineer
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Chino Hills, CA
Want to work on interesting cloud-based projects with an established and growing company? If you have 5+ years’ experience writing clean and elegant code, we’d love to talk with you!
- Demonstrable history creating enterprise SaaS applications using .Net & .Net Core w/ c#
- Solid database skills including stored procedures with MS SQL server (additional DBs engines a plus)
- 3+ years’ experience with AWS including EC2, S3 and other services
- Highly proficient with both Window and Linux OS, including Docker containers
- Sense of style with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great problem solver with ability to work effectively in an agile environment
- BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
What you will be doing:
As a senior full-stack cloud developer, you will be leading the design and development of advanced legal tech solutions used by thousands of legal professionals and dozens of courts. You’ll be working in an agile environment, using state of the art development tools and infrastructure.
If you are living in the US, we will give you a new Surface and everything else needed to productively work remotely. You will enjoy very competitive compensation, unlimited vacation, great medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k, and a relaxed family-friendly atmosphere. .
If this looks like it may be a fit for you, apply and we will get back to you.
Please only apply if you are well qualified and looking to be a fulltime employee that lives in the US. Big extra if you are within driving distance of our offices in Chino Hills California.
Sorry, but absolutely *No contractors* or people residing outside the U.S. will be considered for this position.