InventoryLab: Digital Marketing Strategist
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Overland Park, KS
United States, Full time
**OPEN TO UNITED STATES RESIDENTS ONLY**
InventoryLab is the standard for Amazon sellers, and we’re currently looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist (DMS) to join our team. The right candidate will use web technologies, data research, and best practices to achieve our business growth goals. The DMS will also identify our growing and changing needs as well as new opportunities to increase brand awareness.
If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to help build the IL brand, we’d love to hear from you! We’re looking for an innovative individual who can help us create a marketing strategy from the ground up.
For this position, you should be creative and able to think outside the box, work well independently and be comfortable working and collaborating with the team, and stay on top of the latest marketing trends and resources. Prior experience working in tech or SaaS specifically is a huge plus.
Your ultimate goal is to effectively connect our brand with our online customers and create the kind of brand recognition that will allow us to grow the business in the right direction.
If this feels good so far, keep reading and see if you shout “yes!” to the points below.
- You are skilled at setting digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs).
- You know how to accurately set up and monitor Google Analytics, Google Ads, and other forms of paid advertising.
- You obsessively research products, services, and current strategies to identify new marketing opportunities.
- You can analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence.
- You know how to monitor SEO/SEM, marketing, and sales performance metrics to forecast trends and take action.
- You have the skills to build strong client relationships through social media interaction.
- You pay attention to even the smallest details. If you are truly detail oriented and thorough, you will work “Island Blue” into your application answer when we ask about your favorite color.
- You keep up to date with an audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns.
- You are able to liaise with Customer Support Teams, Design Teams, Developers, and Product Teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency.
- You employ and integrate best practices in digital marketing.
- You always stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments.
- You have proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Strategist.
- You have demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software.
- You are experienced in implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- You are familiar with web design and HTML.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have strong analytical and project management skills.
Is your hand waving in the air, and are you saying “Pick Me, Pick Me!”? If so, please apply below. We would love to speak with you further!
Benefits currently include competitive salary, the technology you need to be successful, 9 paid holidays, paid time off, remote work, Health/Vision/Dental insurance options, 401K with company match, quarterly Health and Fitness Reimbursement, a one-time Home Office Allowance to customize your workspace, company-paid long-term disability insurance, and working with awesome people (we aren’t biased at all).