Iko Brands: Social Media Marketing Specialist
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: New York City
Due to the sudden and unfortunate layoffs occurring at Thrasio, Iko Brands is pleased to announce that all ex-Thrasio applicants will automatically be selected to participate in the first round of the interview process.
About Iko Brands
Do you want to make a lasting impact and form an impressive career path at a newly formed, well-funded startup? If so, you have found the right company!
Recently founded in 2021, Iko Brands aims to be one of the largest acquirers and incubators of Amazon FBA and direct-to-consumer businesses. We are adequately funded with plenty of seed capital and are looking to scale up operations as we onboard new team members and grow out our online portfolio business.
We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative and unique positions. We know you probably hear this a lot, but no day at Iko Brands will be the same as the last. If you want to get your hands dirty and contribute to a business at almost every level, we’d love to chat. serious responsibilities within a small organization, you have found the right company!
The Social Media Marketing Specialist will help manage all social media assets, posts, and messaging across all 25+ of our brands. We are looking to hire someone with a proven track record of successful results. They should be an extremely driven and autonomous person, with the drive to complete tasks properly the first time around. They should feel comfortable in their ability to wear many hats and bring rapid progress to an organization, working independently and executing growth strategies with limited resources.
- Grow Iko Brand’s social media presence into a powerful channel to spread our sub-bands’ messaging, amplify client stories and engage with relevant stakeholders
- Develop editorial strategy, content library and publishing calendar for social channels
- Plan and create content that keeps clients and other stakeholders engaged across social platforms
- Identify and execute social partnerships with organic brand advocates, other brands, or influencers
- Build community by responding to all comments that warrant a response from Iko Brands on brand channels or as Iko Brands in related communities
- Collaborate across the team (e.g Design, Content, Product) to build high-impact campaigns
- Develop key performance indicators, set goals and report performance against goals
- 2+ years managing social media accounts (with expertise in Instagram) driving massive success for your companies (increasing followers, engagement, subscribers, views, positive sentiment in comments, etc…) and creating high-impact social partnerships
- You’ve built an impactful social media presence from the ground up and constantly improve your craft by studying and learning about trends, tactics and new channels
- You understand how to create compelling content that leverages and adheres to brand voice
- You have an eye for graphic design, visual composition and photography
- You seek and speak the truth directly and possess high courage and low ego
- You use rigor, data, and speed to make intentional decisions