Hub Support: Bilingual French and English Customer Service Agents **Must be located in Morocco**
via We Work Remotely
Our Customer support team is the eyes and ears of the business and the first point of contact for our customers. Our users are the reason why we are in the position we are in today, as their support and feedback have been crucial to our ongoing success by ensuring that they receive the support they deserve.
As our user base continues to grow, we want someone who’s completely focused on customer support to help make sure our standards don’t drop as we scale. Your goal in this role is to create a support experience so good our users have to tell their friends about us. This is a rare opportunity and comes with a huge development opportunity as you help us to expand out the customer service tools, processes, and communication strategies.
You will be required to troubleshoot platform-related issues with our users and perform content moderation tasks on multiple platforms. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and ideally be comfortable working on multiple platforms at the same time. Experience within Zendesk will be advantageous.
We encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We believe that our team is stronger with a variety of perspectives, and we’re eager to further diversify our company. If you have a background that you feel would make an impact at Hub Support, please consider applying. We’re committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.
We’re working hard to lead by example and are looking to hire people who are able to get going quickly, interested in learning new things, and comfortable working in a changing environment.
- Located in Morocco.
- Must be native or highly fluent in Canadian French and English speaking with excellent verbal and written skills in both languages.
- You have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a support-based environment or you’re a Graduate.
- Zendesk experience will be advantageous.
- You work well with structure in your day and are motivated by hitting and exceeding targets.
- You’re able to work in shift patterns and have a high-speed internet connection and a quiet comfortable place to work.
- You’re resilient and can cope well with difficult situations.
- Comfortable with working in the adult niche space and can think on your feet and use your initiative in ambiguous situations.
- You’re reliable, energetic, and able to prioritize effectively and see obstacles as challenges and you enjoy complex problem-solving.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a demanding role and you relish the idea of self-learning and personal development
As your experience grows, you’ll take on more responsibility within your team. We’re looking for people willing to invest in the role and the team. You’ll have regular socials and team meetings, being part of an inclusive culture. You’ll have a catch-up with your manager weekly and a performance review annually, where we’ll track your progression on our QA framework.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers and colleagues at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer-related inquiries and moderation tasks.
- Communicate with users across multiple platforms and channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints and escalating where appropriate.
- Take ownership of your self-learning to ensure maintain a high level of product knowledge and competency.
- Recording & documenting customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
If you recognize yourself in any of the requirements, we’d love to hear from you. Please upload your CV in PDF format so that we can easily read it.
Compensation and Benefits will be discussed during the interview call.