Hotjar: SEO Content Strategist (EMEA)
via We Work Remotely
Reporting to the Content Chapter Lead, and guided by our in-house Content & SEO Strategy Specialist, we’re looking for a passionate Content Strategist to join our fast-growing Marketing team. Working directly with our Content and Product Marketers, you’ll contribute to our bottom-of-the-funnel content strategy and help drive growth in product adoption, paid subscriptions, and revenue retention.
You’ll work with Content and Product Marketers to strategize bottom-of-the-funnel content strategy, and will help track and measure the impact of Hotjar’s content channel by identifying what works and what doesn’t and suggesting improvements and experiments.
- Guided by our in-house Content & SEO Strategy Specialist, you will develop a strategy for our BOFU content, to encourage paid subscriptions and increase product usage
- Make strategic decisions to create a multi-format content strategy for our BOFU content
- Build deep relationships with Hotjar’s product teams as internal subject matter experts
- Put the customer at the center of everything you do by speaking to them, listening to them, and strategizing unique content-driven experiences for them
- Be adept with technical SEO, and act upon important technical SEO issues
- You have a nuanced understanding of the relationship between Content and SEO, and experience synergizing the two channels
- You have experience with SEO Content strategy for SaaS companies, and/or B2B companies
- You have strong technical SEO knowledge
- You are data-informed, impact-driven, and understand the impact of Content on business and product metrics
- You have an experimental mindset, and experience with/a desire to, develop content tactics across multiple content formats (long-form, video, etc.)
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture, and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.