Hotjar: Senior Product Data Analyst (EMEA)
via We Work Remotely
You will be part of a team of top analysts that drives the roadmap and goals of Hotjar’s OKRs, collaborating with them in a remote work environment that spans Barcelona to Berlin. We produce analysis that drives the companies ever developing products forward. Your skills and experience will form a progressive cohesion to the existing team framework, and you will propel Hotjars product analytics with your forward thinking, creativity and curiosity in data.
You will have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Obtain a unique understanding of the product and its function through our data
- Build data models to accelerate the business by providing deeper insights into the product, customer behaviors and UX while feeding the team’s hunger for actionable insights
- Understand and contribute to the adaptation, evolution and maturation of core KPIs
- Work closely with stakeholders to drive insights, automation and identify where we can leverage our data to improve processes & decision making across the company
- Have 5 + years of work experience in product analytics/digital analytics/data science
- Understanding of SaaS, subscription models and digital products, with particular focus on product usage
- Support scoping complex data-centric projects across multiple squads and systems, and work on deliverables to promote bias to action.
- SQL analysis, with an understanding of best practices for data warehouse concepts and data models
- Excellent skills with analytics tools, fluency with BI/visualization tools such as tableau
- Experience in Agile workflows is a bonus.