Hotjar: Sales Specialist – Existing Accounts (Americas)
via We Work Remotely
- Manage and prospect a pipeline of existing Hotjar clients that could benefit from further session capture and additional services.
- Understand the needs and challenges of existing customers by gathering and analyzing customer data.
- Conduct consultative calls with clients to optimize their experience based on their needs
- Work with technical members of the Hotjar team to ensure consistency, clarity, and accuracy in all recommendations provided to current customers.
- Communicate customer needs to product managers and product teams to close the feedback loop.
- 2+ years of quota-carrying sales or account management or business development experience, ideally within the SaaS industry.
- Technically-minded. You can develop a deep knowledge of how Hotjar works, allowing you to speak clearly to customers and communicate their needs to our team.
- You are experienced with prospecting sales calls, diligently following up, and closing deals.
- Enthusiasm to adapt, learn via coaching, and contribute to an evolving sales team’s strategy.
- Experience with Salesforce or an equivalent tool.
The compensation range for a team member in this role is $62,000 to $83,000 annually, plus a performance commission, where the offer typically falls in the range of $67,000 to $73,000. Our ranges are established after performing market research and the specific compensation amount of the offer will be determined based on relative experience, skills, and equity across the team. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of vacation. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.