GRAX, INC: Product Manager
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Boston, MA
Product Manager at GRAX Inc.
Remote › 🇺🇸 100% remote position (in the US)
$120,000 – $200,000 USD
The GRAX product is a CRM backup, archive and restore system for the Salesforce platform. It is used by Fortune 500, government, financial and health care companies so security and trust is the name of the game. The product is designed to run anywhere from Amazon, Azure to on-prem.
The GRAX product team works closely with customers to understand their Salesforce and CRM data processing needs, then works closely with the GRAX engineering team that builds the web application and data processing systems that takes the data from Salesforce and routes it to cloud storage systems.
The product and engineering organization is led by veterans in cloud platform development, including some of the key architects behind Heroku. We value collaboration, communication and accountability.
– Own the long-term product vision, roadmap, and business metrics for key product areas including Backup, Archive, and Restore
– Discover opportunities and solutions by gathering feedback from customers and prospects, and writing technical project plans
– Work with the product and engineering team to improve the existing product and define and prioritize new features
– Oversee product delivery from design, to iterative development, to internal testing, to validation in customer environments
– Engage with our largest customers, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support solutions that make our customers successful
You have experience with some of the following:
– Talking with customers to discover product gaps and future needs
– Working with customers to validate, train and support new features
– Designing and overseeing incremental delivery of web applications and APIs
– Salesforce or other CRM platforms and tooling
– Data processing platforms and tooling
– Supporting products that run in customers own Heroku, AWS, Azure environments
GRAX benefits include:
– Fully Remote
– Flexible PTO
– Healthcare for you and your family
– 401K match
– Awesome teammates
GRAX embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Instructions how to apply
Email [email protected] and include your resume and a note on the best product you helped build, as well as your biggest growth opportunities.