Customer Enablement & Communications Expert (Palo Alto, CA, US, 94304)
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Location: USA Virtual – preference for West Coast, USA
What you’ll do:
As a member of the SuccessFactors Global Customer Enablement team, you’ll play a key role in developing and delivering internal and external customer enablement, process standardization, and performance metrics generation and reporting.
- Develop communication strategies to engage & inform a defined audience effectively
- Maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and partners to help deliver outstanding customer services.
- Identification and mitigation planning for risks identified relating to processes and or tools supporting customer and stakeholder communication.
- Actively participate in the Incident, Change and Problem management processes to represent and advocate for the customer experience and provide accurate and timely communication to customers and stakeholders.
- Participation in a Global Rotating Shift roster supporting 24/7 coverage.
- As assigned, contribute to the development and achievement of SuccessFactors Customer Office initiatives
What you bring:
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Fluent in English and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow and SharePoint strongly preferred
- Ability to author and or revise standard materials for reports, manuals, briefs, proposals, work instructions, catalogues, and related technical and administrative publications.
- A preference for a fast-paced environment, and the ability to manage priorities.
- Flexibility to work a regular shift roster including weekends as part of our follow the sun service delivery model.
- Proven ability to convert complex technical information and translate it into business language for consumption by our customers and stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical skills leveraging a data-driven approach.
- Exceptional attention to detail as it relates to process and documentation.
- Strong time management skills.
- ITIL Certification or related courseware.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Requisition ID: 343409 | Work Area: Information Technology | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual – USA #LI-Hybrid