Create Ape, inc.: UX Researcher
via We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Irvine, California
Are you a UX ninja ready to break out of the corporate world? Want to work for a fun and slightly nerdy crew that lets you flex your creative muscles and build a super diverse portfolio? Then we’ve got a spot for you here at CreateApe! We’re a full-service UX/UI agency that’s growing fast and making waves in the digital design world. Join our fully remote team of design and development experts from all around the world and get rid of that boring office commute. We want to invest in YOU and your UX career – meaning the more you contribute and become an integral part of our team, the more room for professional growth.
This is a fully remote position, not restricted by commutes or a particular geographic area.
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 9AM – 5PM Pacific Time (PDT UTC-7), this position requires individuals to be available for meetings and duties during this window.
At CreateApe, UX Researchers collaborate with our Designers, Project Managers and Developers to assist in determining what features should be built, how they should behave, and what the priorities should be.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers and engineers on a wide array of research projects.
- Conduct all stages of UX research: user personas, sitemaps, user flows, heuristic evaluations, perform user testing, Google Analytics evaluation, Hotjar evaluation, conducting user interviews and stakeholder interviews, creating wireframes, planning, driving, conducting, analyzing, and reporting out insights
- Communicate out statuses and updates of project work to stakeholders.
- Use a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods to apply to research questions.
- Share research insights in creative ways to increase empathy.
- Produce research insights that result in impact.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills.
- Able to conduct research in a fully remote setting.
- Experience with workflows and tooling used by development, design, and project teams